x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT Xbox One in-game shop is now live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWENT Xbox One in-game shop is now live!

We launched the in-game shop on Xbox One, so Xbox Live users who want to purchase Card Kegs containing extra cards can now do so.

Nice one, thank you! Now all we need is the Windows UWP version so we can play anywhere!

Comment

Finally lol

Comment

Looks like there's a problem. Cannot buy on Xbox One. Goes to buy when you select the option, but it doesn't unfortunately go any further and then drops back to the store.

https://youtu.be/KtbQ6Ol0CnQ

Comment

Originally posted by Austacker View Post
          Looks like there's a problem. Cannot buy on Xbox One. Goes to buy when you select the option, but it doesn't unfortunately go any further and then drops back to the store.
          Could you let Support (https://playgwent.com/en/contact-support) know about this, please, so they can investigate? Thanks.
          'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

It's working now!!!!

Comment

I bought some kegs. Do I keep the cards I got in the full game or do I get the same amount of kegs, I bought?

Comment

Originally posted by eazyn32 View Post
                I bought some kegs. Do I keep the cards I got in the full game or do I get the same amount of kegs, I bought?
                At the moment I believe kegs are refunded. That would be in the instance of a wipe too, right?
                "Randy, I am the liquor"

Jim Lahey

Comment

Working...
                X