PATCH 0.8.25 -- Out Now

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
PATCH 0.8.25 -- Out Now

Patch 0.8.25 is now available on PC and Xbox One!

You can view the changelog here.

Is that a joke? Golden cards like Shani and Baron cannont resurrect medics but silver Sigrdrifa or Restoration can...

maciej.lisicki;n7168240 said:
Is that a joke? Golden cards like Shani and Baron cannont resurrect medics but silver Sigrdrifa or Restoration can...

Shani -- 3 + 2 = 5 strength
Baron -- 6 + 2 = 8 strength
---------------------------------------
Sigrdrifa -- 1 + 2 +1 = 4 strength
Restoration -- 2 strength

So, is that fair in your compare?

Last edited:
maciej.lisicki;n7168390 said:
Add +3 for resurrected medics, which gives another +2 to Sigrdrifa.

Ah, I sorry. I forgot about it. So Restoration -- 2 strength still didn't fair as I think. But gold card won't easy to destroy.

Not as bad as I thought it would be in regards to NR deck. Will have to wait and see after a good number of matches.

Disappointed to see you are not refunded for milling nerfed (legendary) cards.

DirkAustin;n7173370 said:
Why get a refund for that? Theyre not nerfs, theyre fixes.

Same difference. You create a card; a week later it becomes useless and you have wasted precious scraps. Compensation is in order. Every other major TCG does it and for good reasons.

4RM3D;n7176310 said:
Same difference. You create a card; a week later it becomes useless and you have wasted precious scraps. Compensation is in order. Every other major TCG does it and for good reasons.

Yeah like that, during the beta all peoples are going to do is craft the most broken/bugged combo because next patch is going to be nerf/fixed, they'll get refund, and they can craft the next on the list, rinse and repeat. For example peoples would have crafted Philippa 2 patches ago, go refund, craft igni, it's nerf so refund, craft another legendary that seems to be a potential nerf target, and so on.

I really don't like the idea. At best multiplay the scraps you get from milling a nerfed card by 2 temporarily, but not a complete refund.

4RM3D;n7176310 said:

Good reasons? Which are? You craft the card, it gets a change, then you still own the card. You can still put it in your deck and use it. Other TCGs do something wrong if there are refunds for this.
The cards dont lose value, they just change stats and/or effects. So everytime CDPR changes a card you think people deserve a refund? Thats just wrong.

Zefyris;n7176440 said:
Yeah like that, during the beta all peoples are going to do is craft the most broken/bugged combo because next patch is going to be nerf/fixed, they'll get refund, and they can craft the next on the list, rinse and repeat. For example peoples would have crafted Philippa 2 patches ago, go refund, craft igni, it's nerf so refund, craft another legendary that seems to be a potential nerf target, and so on.

There is a middle ground somewhere. Now I am not talking specifically about this game, but in general... One could invest a lot of time and (real) money to create a deck. Then suddenly some cards change and the whole deck collapses. That would leave a pretty bitter taste. Of course you can't be compensated for the whole deck. But you could at least give some compensation. For bronze up to epic it doesn't really matter. But legendary cards are costly.

If (legendary) cards are overpowered that's the fault of the developer. The player shouldn't get punished. It's not like all players actively (ab)use those cards.

Zefyris;n7176440 said:
I really don't like the idea. At best multiplay the scraps you get from milling a nerfed card by 2 temporarily, but not a complete refund.

Anything is better than nothing.

DirkAustin;n7176480 said:
Good reasons? Which are? You craft the card, it gets a change, then you still own the card. You can still put it in your deck and use it. Other TCGs do something wrong if there are refunds for this.
The cards dont lose value, they just change stats and/or effects. So everytime CDPR changes a card you think people deserve a refund? Thats just wrong.

Of course every card still costs the same, but cards can become weaker and they will lose their actual value. It's like you buy a car and a week later during checkup the mechanic tweaks the engine to reduce the speed, just because. Then I would rather return the car and find another one to suit my needs.

Top Bottom