GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

+
Dear moderator, i have a question:
I started the game 2 weeks ago, probably during the month its start the reset of the game. After that will be another reset?.

kenage;n8516220 said:
I started the game 2 weeks ago, probably during the month its start the reset of the game. After that will be another reset?.

There are no plans to have another reset once open beta starts.

I just read the entire post and I still haven't found the answer to the first question:

-When will we switch to Open Beta?
Some players say the 13, after the stream but we're the 15 and we still have everything.

Raigho;n8528360 said:
Some players say the 13, after the stream but we're the 15 and we still have everything.

Open beta was never intended to start right after the tournament. CDPR would have given us an advance notice first with the official release date. Now that the tournament has ended, I expect CDPR will give us an update on the situation very soon.

Raigho;n8528360 said:
I just read the entire post and I still haven't found the answer to the first question:

-When will we switch to Open Beta?

We have not shared this information yet, however we will do it quite soon.

TurkeySon;n8566880 said:
You don't get it....I advise you never participate in any Beta again....then you will not be so angry
Issue resolved, I was confused about the situation.

Last edited:
So it says on the announcement that "Since Public Beta will mark a significant influx of new players, we want everyone to start on equal ground. That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection (fear not — we’ll give you back all the Kegs you purchased with real money!) and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps)."

Does that mean that, all of the Ore's and scraps I have collected will be returned as well?

arzan;n8576410 said:
So it says on the announcement that "Since Public Beta will mark a significant influx of new players, we want everyone to start on equal ground. That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection (fear not — we’ll give you back all the Kegs you purchased with real money!) and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps)."

Does that mean that, all of the Ore's and scraps I have collected will be returned as well?

You should read it like this: "That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection [...] and [we need to reset the] game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps)"

Meaning that everything gets reset, but you do get some rewards as stated in the first post of this thread.

4RM3D;n8576970 said:
You should read it like this: "That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection [...] and [we need to reset the] game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps)"

Meaning that everything gets reset, but you do get some rewards as stated in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for the help, makes more sense now.

traffic7;n7649820 said:
Guys RU real? Nobody comment this huge news?
1. When?
2. pls show end season rewards :)

Overall I think this is ok . 30 lvl - 6 kegs, 10 rank - 20 kegs. Over 130h of playing 26 kegs :)
Not to bad
Greetings for all CDPR team.

No "end of season" rewards since there have been no "seasons" simply closed beta. Unless something has been announced to that effect.

michel67;n8581150 said:
Anyone know maybe the release time? Its at 24.5 at night ?

wondering the same, some people are already streaming it so a midnight release would be nice.

Hoping will be that way, so far no responses from any developers , there is a big chance that it wont get released at midnight :/

Was there a change in the Closed Beta rewards ?
It seems at least some of us received 1 keg per 5 levels instead of 2.

Top Bottom