GWENT Public Beta now available!

+
The Nilfgard deck is massively overpowered in the sense that you can keep on playing and continually re spawning. Not much would stand a chance against all of this silliness, unless say you pay for cards- what just MIGHT help you- and what is utterly unfair.
I started with monsters Eredin & since the update its been totally ruined and is under powered . I had to change to Scoi'teal. The only monsters deck that is worth is the one that consumes. The other is so weak its silly and needs to be brought upto speed.
Also - Northern Realms- massively overpowered. Units boost other units and get a kick whether they are boosted or damaged.
I'm talking units you don't get in other decks. Try and play higher- not a chance. Try and destroy- you hardly touch the armour, and then they re establish it and boost one another again.
This and Nilfgard needs stopping.
before you all jump on the band wagon I am winning matches. I am milling and crafting, and being tactical.. this is a simple neutral observation.
Hope it ruddy gets fixed!

missy_dee

It seems you have a wrong idea of which decks are "overpowered", which is something that can happen when you are just starting out and getting the feel of the game. Since the latest patch every faction has one or two viable decks. Still, Nilfgaard is nowhere to be found in the top tier. Also, Northern Realms is very vulnerable to Scorch (and Igni) effects and can usually be shut down quite effectively (unless they play control). Furthermore, Monster Consume is definitively not the only viable deck. Actually, to go even further, Dagon decks are usually better than Consume. And what's "worse" Dagon completely dominates the top of the ladder.

So, before you start throwing around terms like "massively overpowered" and "silly weak", take some time to learn the game. The following link has an overview of that the current top tier decks are: http://gwentlemen.com.s3-website.eu-....com/snapshot/

Top Bottom