Free Meteorite Powder

+
MirotheDragon;n8755950 said:
I don't think I got the free Meteorite Powder. Was down to 90 before the announcement, and only got 5 from a GG so I'm currently at 95. Glitch, will it still come at a later point, or is there a reason I didn't get it?
You can't get meteorite powder with gg rewards. That's scraps.

DMaster2;n8758860 said:
You can't get meteorite powder with gg rewards. That's scraps.

Then I'd like to know what else brought me from 90 to 95? I know I had 90 left before. The rounds won reward yields 15, not 5, so can't have been that, and the increase happened after a game where I got GG from my opponent...

MirotheDragon;n8758890 said:
Then I'd like to know what else brought me from 90 to 95? I know I had 90 left before. The rounds won reward yields 15, not 5, so can't have been that, and the increase happened after a game where I got GG from my opponent...
Are you sure you aren't confusing the two (scraps and meteorites)?

myc24

Forum regular
Did everyone get 100 meteorite powder at the start of open beta, or was that part of the challenge? I had got 100 free but was forced to use it in the challenge for transmuting a clear skies,, a waste i though but wasent given a choice.

Improve your fragile server instead of giving useless powder. I lost 200 mmr today again because of dc and you haven't added rc function to gwent.

BinayBear;n8776900 said:
Improve your fragile server instead of giving useless powder. I lost 200 mmr today again because of dc and you haven't added rc function to gwent.

I have disconnected estimatedly 3 times in 80 hours of playing. Maybe the problem is your computer or connection?

BinayBear;n8776900 said:

How to explain free wins from my enemies? Every day there are at least 5 unlucky kids, this doesn't happen often in hearthstone

Last edited:
MrRagdoll;n8788300 said:
I have disconnected estimatedly 3 times in 80 hours of playing. Maybe the problem is your computer or connection?

No way! This is a common problem. I encountered numerous bugs which gave my opponents free wins.

-Game out of Sync

-Disconnection

- Black message screen at beginning of round 2. Lost two games yesterday alone because of this bug. It's possible to play on but you hardly see anything and have to guess what the opponent played-

Will the current powder carry over from the beta to release? If yes, isn't it better to save up on powder and other currency, rather than spending it on cards that will be reset on launch anyway?

Thomasartois;n8865650 said:
Will the current powder carry over from the beta to release? If yes, isn't it better to save up on powder and other currency, rather than spending it on cards that will be reset on launch anyway?

Who said that cards will be reset on launch?

SnarkLord1980;n8866940 said:
In fact, CDPR even announced that barring any unforeseen circumstancer, there would NOT be another reset.
That is correct. Unless the developers find there is significant need to do so, there are no plans to reset progress upon final release.

Riven-Twain;n8867120 said:
t is correct. Unless the developers find there is significant need to do so, there are no plans to reset progress upon final release.

Awesome! I admit, I said there would be to very sneakily ask if there would be.

Thomasartois;n8876210 said:
I admit, I said there would be to very sneakily ask if there would be.
Sneakily done. Heh.

However, the question has been answered a number of times before, in various places.

Riven-Twain;n8867120 said:
That is correct. Unless the developers find there is significant need to do so, there are no plans to reset progress upon final release.

is there any approx date on this?

Top Bottom