Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

Join us live on Monday June 12th, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We'll be talking more about the upcoming update! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

Brenex

Forum regular
So no patch until Tuesday?? Oh come on, I had to stop playing to not hit lvl 20...

Brenex;n8846490 said:
So no patch until Tuesday?? Oh come on, I had to stop playing to not hit lvl 20...

Yeah, I was thinking of stopping playing, I'm three more games to lvl 20, but if I'd get a leader card then no thanks :|

Last edited:
Cricco89;n8846640 said:
is there any chance to announce some kind of expansion or new cards soon or later?

you realize the game is still in beta, right..? i don't think announcing an expansion before the game is released is ever a good thing, especially with all the balance problems plaguing the game ATM

RickMelethron;n8847210 said:
you realize the game is still in beta, right..? i don't think announcing an expansion before the game is released is ever a good thing, especially with all the balance problems plaguing the game ATM

Yes Gwent is in the open beta, and yes i realize that. But the game did a pretty long time in closed beta, and we are in 2017: nowadays games publishers usually announce their plains for further expansion or dlc very long time before the release. So, nothing will be unusually if they announce something like an expansion or some new cards, or some new game modality. For Example i play on a PS4 and i can't play vs any of my friends... yet...

Cricco89;n8846640 said:
is there any chance to announce some kind of expansion or new cards soon or later?
No. The game was released like 2 weeks ago. Don't expect anything of the sort before a few months.

Cricco89;n8847830 said:
nowadays games publishers usually announce their plains for further expansion or dlc very long time before the release.
yeah, because they want to make easy money out of people on the hype-train buying season passes for games the majority of them won't be playing in a month... i'd rather have them take their time and fix the game now instead of worrying about what they'll do after a release date which hasn't even been announced.

don't want gwent to become the next battlefront/for honor

I hope we'll see some changes to weather cards and control decks in general. It's getting boring real fast when we only play 1 round against Spellatel and Spellgaard and the other 1-2 rounds you just throw expendable cards and let them die.

Hey CDPR, love the work you guys are doing, but if you intend to announce on Monday's stream that the patch is happening on Tuesday, it is simply not OK. Please consider this, because 1 day notice before a major patch is not a user-friendly policy. For a non-hotfix update, about a week prior notice will be greatly appreciated. Even a simple "the patch is happening sometime next week" would be enough if you haven't nailed the exact details yet.

I'd also like to comment on how the transition into Public Beta was handled on the information front, where the 1 week notice was simply insufficient for such a milestone event, making it seem a bit rushed.
I understand that the company's cautious to not commit to something, then having to delay, but the quality of the games you've produced and keep producing is proof that, when such a thing happens it is a necessity. I believe that were this to happen again it would met with understanding from the community, which has come to trust your open and honest communication. Please don't move away from that.

Regarding everything else - keep doing what you're doing.

Last edited:
nhk3;n8850070 said:
Hey CDPR, love the work you guys are doing, but if you intend to announce on Monday's stream that the patch is happening on Tuesday, it is simply not OK. Please consider this, because 1 day notice before a major patch is not a user-friendly policy. For a non-hotfix update, about a week prior notice will be greatly appreciated. Even a simple "the patch is happening sometime next week" would be enough if you haven't nailed the exact details yet.

I'd also like to comment on how the transition into Public Beta was handled on the information front, where the 1 week notice was simply insufficient for such a milestone event, making it seem a bit rushed.
I understand that the company's cautious to not commit to something, then having to delay, but the quality of the games you've produced and keep producing is proof that, when such a thing happens it is a necessity. I believe that were this to happen again it would met with understanding from the community, which has come to trust your open and honest communication. Please don't move away from that.

Regarding everything else - keep doing what you're doing.

I don't agree. I simply like being surprised and coming on to see a new patch is downloading.

Top Bottom