Gwent: The witcher card game weather update is now live!

+
Ehm... I don't want to be greedy, I got the 30scrap reward for the bought kegs in the last minutes but... it overwrote my existing scraps... WTF... I gathered 1045 scraps and they are now overwritten with the amount of the reward :(

SklaveNo4;n8888350 said:
A few nerfed cards doesnt give back full scraps: For example celaeno Harpy and Reaver Hunter give 30 Scraps.

Harpy and RH cost 30 scraps to craft, so... How is that not full value?

Just wanted to add in here that I've received no scraps for the purchased kegs either. - the ETA is here right now though I think, so... I be patient. :p

No Title

the ingame patch notes says Ciri is from 7 to 6, while she is grounded to 5, and no power change on roach, please fix.

Attachments

• photo150210.png
    photo150210.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 81
Really Hunter Power changed from 6 to 4, the only Northern Realms deck to mount and was destroyed.
Northern Realms, now really was destroyed in the game, congratulations, why did not they delete this deck, if they hate it so much?

You hate Northern Realms, delete him from the game, because players like me like the characters hope to play with this deck, but it has been desecrated.

miguelmiguee;n8889450 said:
Really Hunter Power changed from 6 to 4, the only Northern Realms deck to mount and was destroyed.
Northern Realms, now really was destroyed in the game, congratulations, why did not they delete this deck, if they hate it so much?

You hate Northern Realms, delete him from the game, because players like me like the characters hope to play with this deck, but it has been desecrated.

You are wrong. The only NR deck that was playable got destroyed by adept going from 3 to 4 power which is a huge nerf since it no longer fetches for blues.

Dimile;n8887680 said:
Not a single scrap from the kegs bought (with real money). Can we please have an official explanation as soon as possible?

Are these extra scraps for kegs purchased with real money for kegs bought since we started OPEN beta or for previously bought kegs with real money purchased during CLOSED beta? Or is it for kegs bought with real money in the future?
Can someone answer this?

I got my answer.............Over 6000 scraps added........so it must include kegs bought during CLOSED Beta also.

Last edited:
DerSchaefrich;n8888580 said:
Ehm... I don't want to be greedy, I got the 30scrap reward for the bought kegs in the last minutes but... it overwrote my existing scraps... WTF... I gathered 1045 scraps and they are now overwritten with the amount of the reward :(

Anyone here with the same problem? Or is it unique to me?

Edit: OK, seems to be fixed now, got the sum up 2h later

Last edited:
Still no scraps from bought kegs? I know we are in beta and all, but come on..

gr8horned1;n8889740 said:
Are these extra scraps for kegs purchased with real money for kegs bought since we started OPEN beta or for previously bought kegs with real money purchased during CLOSED beta? Or is it for kegs bought with real money in the future?
Can someone answer this?

I read in various places that you are compensated for kegs bought during both closed and public betas. Not for future purchases.

Couldn't launch the game on PS4 after updating - freezes after "library loaded" message several times. I deleted the game and redownloading hoping it will be solved.
But i'm concerned, i bought 120+ kegs (opened) and i have at the moment 2000 scrap - i really hope there won't be anymore bad surprise, not talking about this huge nerf...

• Roach will now only be played from your Deck when you play a Gold Unit from your Hand.
I don't see Saskia on the mill card list

Top Bottom