x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update to matchmaking system and leaderboards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@CDPR:

I really hope that your efforts to fix the matchmaking system in ranked, will also extend to the casual mode. If not, then please save us, mere mortals, the grief and either:
    1. Ditch casual mode altogether, or
    2. Create an extra casual mode for players of a certain rank and above.

It's getting really tiring, constantly being matched with players ranked 10 and above. Last week i thought i had seen the worst when i was matched up against a 17 rank player, but yesterday, the match against a 19! rank player really took the cake. I checked the leaderboard, out of morbid curiosity, and this pesron is ranked 325 globally!!!

Last edited by bilbo.baggins; 24-06-17, 22:11.

Comment

Originally posted by bilbo.baggins View Post
      @CDPR:

I really hope that your efforts to fix the matchmaking system in ranked, will also extend to the casual mode. If not, then please save us, mere mortals, the grief and either:

It's getting really tiring, constantly being matched with players ranked 10 and above. Last week i thought i had seen the worst when i was matched up against a 17 rank player, but yesterday, the match against a 19! rank player really took the cake. I checked the leaderboard, out of morbid curiosity, and this pesron is ranked 325 globally!!!
      I personally don't care about rank, since I play games to have fun, not to win or be the best.

Comment

Sometimes is a challenge to try to see your perfomance against vs someone 10 or 20 ranks above yours, and even fun if you ending winning the match by accident lol ! , but, overall, yeah, the matchmaking system could be better anyway
        bluffing and timing .... strong key points when playing Gwent !

Comment

Originally posted by bilbo.baggins View Post
          @CDPR:

Who cares? Anyone can get top 500 globally with an overpowered netdeck. The game is totally broken (unbalanced).

Comment

Originally posted by soph912 View Post

Who cares? Anyone can get top 500 globally with an overpowered netdeck. The game is totally broken (unbalanced).
            Reason why scrap refund for nerfed cards are a terrible idea.

In this way anyone makes the OP deck > nerfed > move to next OP deck

hope it was first and only time, or it will kill diversity...at least they would have to pay or grind to make the new OP deck.

Comment

Originally posted by ScalaRealeMassima View Post

Reason why scrap refund for nerfed cards are a terrible idea.

In this way anyone makes the OP deck > nerfed > move to next OP deck
              The alternative is far far worse, though. You have to think of the majority of the players, not just those few that rise to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post

The alternative is far far worse, though. You have to think of the majority of the players, not just those few that rise to the top.
                What would be the alternative?
                Anyway I agree that right now priority is 1 is not game balance or these kind of things.

Comment

Originally posted by ScalaRealeMassima View Post
                  What would be the alternative?
                  Going off-topic. Anyhow, everything is answered here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...30#post7992930

Comment

Sry for english.
                    Not goin to write all negative things like weather, unfair ratios in kegs for some compared to others, inpossibility to balance game, many bugs and glitches, disconects and many more things. Now you screwed all players by making harder to climb past 2500 mmr. Nice, just nice, now just lost incentive to try climb higher and im sure that affects thousands players as well. Nice CDPR shooting yourself in foot. And the funny thing is that now we will see even more meta shit in ranked cause otherwise not possible to climb. Can't believe how each day i'm loosing hope in Gwent becoming top tier game on market.

Comment

Posts deleted. Back on topic, please.
                      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

i am stuck at 3600-3700 with 60% wins ratio cant get higher (

Comment

I just lost 60 to a SK deck in R3 but didn't play my last card. On aniother occasio I was awarded 5 points for winning a match...It seems very random how many points you win or lose. Is it based on units?

Comment

that's it? no balancing around skellige and moster? god 80% of ladder players play these 2 factions.

Comment

Originally posted by s191417nq View Post
                              that's it? no balancing around skellige and moster? god 80% of ladder players play these 2 factions.
                              Skellige was too strong with a 6 STR Bear...now we have a 7 STR bear

Comment

Originally posted by s191417nq View Post
                                That is exactly what I feel and continuously trying to explain to devs. They refuse to reveal dominating players' decs in leaderboard because "that will force other players to mimic top decs". Rubbish. They already do, and OP decs are obvious. And with each patch they "balancing" other factions by nerfing them. Them, not the SK! Looks like most devs are playing SK and have personal interest in the matter. It's a joke, but sad one.

Comment

Working...
                                X