Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

+
I hope they will not touch only bear but weather too.
There are already varieties of SK withought bear that are OP.
Also, hope for NG spy theme fixes to be again competitive & playable.

Before touching bear, they need to touch shield maidens. That's the number 1 priority in SK. That thing is better than most golds, you've gotta be kidding me. Anyone who play that thing is basically playing with 23 cards deck that include 5 good to excellent golds. How can SK players right now feel good when they win?
I heard they were changing something (fondamental?) in ST. I'm curious to hear that.

Last edited:
They're probably going to nilfgaard Hawker Healers and Elven Mercs, striking a mortal blow at the heart of the dwarf lovers and tree huggers :).

Don't expect much. We need proper patches. A hotfix is just putting a bandaid in a gunshot wound. I'm guessing this will be an announcement of a proper patch, with some info revealed on what we'll get.

Hoping for a weather rework in the next patch.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9046650 said:
Don't expect much. We need proper patches. A hotfix is just putting a bandaid in a gunshot wound. I'm guessing this will be an announcement of a proper patch, with some info revealed on what we'll get.

Whatever puts bears (and possibly axemen and shieldmaidens) back to the Bronze league asap is fine in my book.

For the weather reword we'll probably have to wait the end of this season.

Gods of Weather!!!!!! Please please please fix weather weather weather spam again and again and again!
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeee!!!
I so hope weather will be changed.
I cannot BEAR weather (and bear) anymore.

If its not about major fix (preferably weather) then I dont know what it is for.
For fixing Succubus or locked bear's stupid bug with still being able to attack, well for this we dont need stream, we needed patch to fix it on the next day after previous genius "weather-bear balance patch".

Overall, cant wait until Monday. Still have hope for CDPR.
​​​

I heard they were changing something (fondamental?) in ST. I'm curious to hear that.
Source or lie.

It's true. Watch This. But Burza said it's not something major but it will change the Scoiatael's playstyle.

p.s. if u really interested in the game watch the whole thing. A lot of vague-ish leaks there. Like new faction, new cards, etc.

Last edited:
Celestes666;n9047050 said:
Gods of Weather!!!!!! Please please please fix weather weather weather spam again and again and again!
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeee!!!
I so hope weather will be changed.
I cannot BEAR weather (and bear) anymore.

If its not about major fix (preferably weather) then I dont know what it is for.
For fixing Succubus or locked bear's stupid bug with still being able to attack, well for this we dont need stream, we needed patch to fix it on the next day after previous genius "weather-bear balance patch".

Overall, cant wait until Monday. Still have hope for CDPR.
​​​

Abandon All Hope. Gods have abandoned the place. Cant bear all the SALT. :smiling2:

On a serious note.

Dont hold your breath for this patch. It's a hotfix and not a proper patch.

And i doubt they'll change the weather in a drastic way in the next proper patch either because yesterday the community guy named Burza (official representative) was asked about weather in the Gwentlemen stream and he was like...ho ho... we know that the weather needs some attention... we dont know what to do... we exploring the possibilities...

You can watch IT for urself. Somewhere in the second half of the video.

Last edited:
nunqmuo;n9047080 said:
It's true. Watch This. But Burza said it's not something major but it will change the Scoiatael's playstyle.

p.s. if u really interested in the game watch the whole thing. A lot of vague-ish leaks there. Like new faction, new cards, etc.

I never actually doubted the information, it was just an ironic way of asking the source.... thanks for the vid, but 2 hours, ouch!

Snake_Foxhounder;n9046650 said:

I'm hoping for a weather rewind. Go back to the CB weather model (the same weather on both sides) get rid of weather silvers, bring back weather immunity, and make incremental changes from there.

Top Bottom