x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gwent: The witcher card game hotfix is now live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExNilos View Post
    I milled a bunch of cards and didn't get the extra scraps, will I get them back?
    Did you not read this part?

Originally posted by Burza46 View Post
    Cards which were significantly changed, will have increased value for milling for 3 days following the release of the hotfix.
    The patch came out 12 days ago, so I think you missed the window.
    Last edited by Brenex; 17-07-17, 11:37.

Comment

Monsters consume is so OP that now if I see it I simply forfeit from the start. You need to be extremely lucky to counter everything they have (Katakan, Echimara, Nekkers, Arachas etc.) You can't lock them all down and if you don't have the exact counters in your hand you will loose.

Comment

Originally posted by blotunga View Post
        Monsters consume is so OP that now if I see it I simply forfeit from the start. You need to be extremely lucky to counter everything they have (Katakan, Echimara, Nekkers, Arachas etc.) You can't lock them all down and if you don't have the exact counters in your hand you will loose.
        lol...take a deep breath mate. This is not true, i'm a main NG and all you have to do to win vs Monster consume is: card advantage and keep something to deal with grave hag. Please, do not complain about everything ( not you in particular ) and try to envelop some strategy to face the opponent

Comment

this is the actually notes update that appears in my game option [in brazilian portuguese] , this is correct???

Comment

Originally posted by Rushian_San View Post
            this is the actually notes update that appears in my game option [in brazilian portuguese] , this is correct???
            I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. The patch notes (if that is what you mean) may be old in some cases.
            You have to look at the date of the patch notes to be sure.

Comment

Working...
            X