Official GWENT tournament coming to gamescom 2017

+
Hi :)

If you read the "Competition Info" CDPR say that if the Patch comes out after 2 weeks before the contest they will play with this patch, so if it´s out one week before you won´t see the new patch cards there...

Im afraid they will release the new patch after the competition though... i wish i´m mistaken but i doubt it :(

Cheers :)

P.S: Sorry about my english.

2 weeks would be perfect!

FYI - I see no issues with your English. I completely understand your post. Thank you for the reply and the info about the tournament rules.

soheibben;n9264811 said:
my guess is the patch in mid august, and do i have to save my keg's ? for the new patch
ps: i'm a newbie

I read in another thread that the "old" kegs (bought prior to release of patch) can contain the new cards. So, you can save your kegs if you want to but you don't have to. It's up to you.

soheibben;n9264811 said:
my guess is the patch in mid august, and do i have to save my keg's ? for the new patch
ps: i'm a newbie

Hi :)

Yes, it's a good idea to save your kegs cause once The new patch will be out there will be some changes on different cards (nerfs,etc...) and that cards will give you More craps ;-)

i'm also waiting and i already have almost 90 to open for now...

Cheers;-)

Top Bottom