x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME GOLD IMMUNITY UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualleruS View Post

In the GoG-Shop - for 5.89$
    It's $4.99 actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmachtronic View Post
      Why cards that change don't take full refund like foglet?
      Also wondering about that, there are a lot of other examples of pretty significant changes to cards and no full refund for them. Additionally, there are other, really weird changes, like Blue Stripes Scout and Kaedweni Sargents having their effects basically changed to what the other card used to do. So could we get details on the "numerous balance changes", please? Not quite sure if I can trust my localized version of the client at the moment.

Comment

Wanted to take a peep on those "Numerous balance and ability changes and improvements", but guess i'll have to wait until i can download the patch and start game after work =(

P.S.: thanks a lot for the quick release and the new cards! i highly prefer to have 5 really useful cards for each faction and frequent balance changes rather than 135 new cards of a new "expansion" where 100 of them are useless

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2501 View Post

Also wondering about that, there are a lot of other examples of pretty significant changes to cards and no full refund for them. Additionally, there are other, really weird changes, like Blue Stripes Scout and Kaedweni Sargents having their effects basically changed to what the other card used to do. So could we get details on the "numerous balance changes", please? Not quite sure if I can trust my localized version of the client at the moment.
          According to previous streams, they will only refund the cards that have really been nerfed in some way (either with rework or base power), the rest of balance and changes are meant to either give them an improved funcionality (i.e Harold the cripple) or a similar power to the one they had before (e.g. all foglets doesnt appear/resurrect, however, now they have their base power as 4 each)

You may wonder "hey but foglets gave you 6 value instead of 4, so how it doesnt apply as nerf and give refund?", well, you know, they were op and annoying, so no.

In the end, CDPR has the last word to say whcih should and shouldnt recieve refund, and i think its quite fair since they already give a lot of rewards and let you choose your last card from each keg, so you have a lot of chances chances to either get or craft the new cards (and most of them are bronze). In any case, you can buy some more kegs if not to get those cards, to at least show appreciation for the hard work CDPR is putting in this wonderful game!
          Last edited by arihuss; 29-08-17, 16:52.

Comment

You said there will be 2O new cards....I love when you lie like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by arihuss View Post

According to previous streams, they will only refund the cards that have really been nerfed in some way (either with rework or base power), the rest of balance and changes are meant to either give them an improved funcionality (i.e Harold the cripple) or a similar power to the one they had before (e.g. all foglets doesnt appear/resurrect, however, now they have their base power as 4 each)

You may wonder "hey but foglets gave you 6 value instead of 4, so how it doesnt apply as nerf and give refund?", well, you know, they were op and annoying, so no.

In the end, CDPR has the last word to say whcih should and shouldnt recieve refund, and i think its quite fair since they already give a lot of rewards and let you choose your last card from each keg, so you have a lot of chances chances to either get or craft the new cards (and most of them are bronze). In any case, you can buy some more kegs if not to get those cards, to at least show appreciation for the hard work CDPR is putting in this wonderful game!
              Okay, I can see the reasoning there. But, for example, calling changing the Wild Hunt Riders from sticking around under some condition to increasing the frost damage by 1 either improved functionality or similiar power is kind of a strech, beecause is does totally change their functionality and the type of deck you will want to put them into. But I am willing to concede based on your second point (that giving us a full refund at all is pretty fair to begin with).

Comment

Any chance on getting the full card text changes list somewhere?

Comment

It seems that you forgot to post REAL FULL list of changes

Comment

Please update moving cards such as Northern Realm's Reinforcement, I was looking forward transmuting it since I expected the soldiers to march but was disappointed when I saw the moving version... Look at the new Temerian Drummer card, the troops are marching on that one so can you update Reinforcement to be as awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by Elmachtronic View Post
                      Why cards that change don't take full refund like foglet?
                      Some cards, like Alba Pikeman, haven't been strictly nerfed. Some would even argue they've become better. So I guess they decided some changes aren't worthwhile to refund them.

Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't (Coral comes to mind). Doesn't matter much, really. In Elder Scrolls: Legends, you only get refunds for cards you effectively crafted, instead of deliberately taking nerfed cards out of boosters you open now just to exchange them for either rarity ones, or keeping them excess until they are nerfed so you can bank. So we should be thankful.

Comment

Wow at least post the full list of changes.. c'mon.

Comment

Can we please get an actual list of card changes? o_O

Comment

fukin Moren is OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Burza46 View Post
                              NEUTRAL/GENERAL Gold cards no longer by default immune to Damage and card abilities, allowing for more interaction.
                              Will we be able to milled the gold cards and recover the full value?

Comment

You wanted to add more interactions and... you removed trio...

Comment

Working...
                                X