PRO LADDER SEASON IS NOW LIVE, FIRST CROWN POINTS DISTRIBUTED

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
PRO LADDER SEASON IS NOW LIVE, FIRST CROWN POINTS DISTRIBUTED

Following a short technical pit-stop, we’re very happy to let you all now that we’re ready to start the first Pro Ladder season — and it begins now!

To join the first Pro Ladder season, players must have achieved Rank 20 or 21 at any point during the previous season of GWENT’s Ranked Play mode, or had 4200 ranking points when it concluded on August 27th. If you’re one of these players, you will see a modified Ranked Play icon, which will allow you to toggle between Pro Ladder and Ranked Play at any time. More information regarding the Pro Ladder is available here.

With the start of the Pro Ladder season, we are also distributing the first Crown Points among the players who participated in the previous GWENT Challenger and GWENT Open tournaments, with more to come as the GWENT Masters series continues. You can read more about how you can earn Crown Points here.

You will always be able view both the Pro Ladder and Crown Point rankings on the Rankings page at masters.playgwent.com — the official website of GWENT Masters.

Good luck!

Hi, i couldnt joint pro ladder this season, so is there a catch up effect for me to participate future tournament and such?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
jzxx2005;n9483261 said:
Hi, i couldnt joint pro ladder this season, so is there a catch up effect for me to participate future tournament and such?

If you achieve rank 20 or higher this season, you can participate in the pro-ladder next season.

4RM3D;n9483491 said:
If you achieve rank 20 or higher this season, you can participate in the pro-ladder next season.

And when will be the next season ?
I had a long break for two good months and could not reach the necessary rank. When will I be able to join the pro ladder?

So i got question about pro ladder.
I lost 2 games there, but still getting some points.
So if i play 100 matches there as monsters for example and mostly losing i will have some fmmr. If i continue to play this faction i can get better fmmr?

Kingoko;n9485331 said:
So i got question about pro ladder.
I lost 2 games there, but still getting some points.
So if i play 100 matches there as monsters for example and mostly losing i will have some fmmr. If i continue to play this faction i can get better fmmr?

As far as I understand, it works like this:
At the moment you have a MMR of 35 with 3 games played - Thats the sum of your 4 highest fMMRs , your Nilfgaard fMMR is 35. It would be 1193 with 100 games played, - aka Real Score - thats because of the multiplier, it is currently 0.03 because you played 3 games.
And as far as i know the best 100 games of a faction count for the calculation of your fMMR and with 100 games played you reach sort of the game cap and the multiplier of 1.0 .
As long as you won at least one game you will constantly get points for the first games because you are improving your multiplier. It feels a little odd, but this system is made for 4x100 games played, thus i think it looks a little tangibler with a bunch of games played. Currently it is just an abstract number.

Can someone tell me how many players are in the Pro Ladder?

I am really interested to know.

Last edited:
Can someone get into pro ladder in the middle of the season? or it's lock until next season. i am currently 4000MMR now and i believe you need 4200+ to enter pro ladder. What happens if we reach 4200+MMR this season?

KDean11;n9517871 said:
Can someone get into pro ladder in the middle of the season? or it's lock until next season. i am currently 4000MMR now and i believe you need 4200+ to enter pro ladder. What happens if we reach 4200+MMR this season?

This was from the last season. You need to reach rank 21 this season to get into the next season ProLadder. There are no mid season admissions.

All the rules are here: https://masters.playgwent.com/en/news/7091/pro-ladder-mmr

Dammit! (as my faithful Triss would say) I'm stuck in Korea for now (not that I'm conplaining) and can't realistically play on the pro ladder because it would be a conplete mess considering how unstable my internet is here (which is kinda funny when you think that this country is among the most advanced regarding internet XD).

I guess it would be for the next season. Do we have to reach rank 21 every season to have access to the pro ladder or it's like, you get to that point once and you're clinched for the rest of your life?

GenLiu;n9521011 said:
I guess it would be for the next season. Do we have to reach rank 21 every season to have access to the pro ladder or it's like, you get to that point once and you're clinched for the rest of your life?

There's a rule about that and you can find it right here: Pro Ladder & MMR. To save you some time I'll quote the passage that states how you can keep your awarded spot on the Pro Ladder. Basically you must play at least 10 games and must not be part of the 10% of players with the lowest MMR.

The Pro Ladder rankings are global and take into account players participating in the Pro Ladder across all regions GWENT is currently available in. After a season ends, all MMRs are reset. 10% of players with the lowest MMR at the end of a season, as well as those who haven’t played at least 10 games lose the ability to play on the Pro Ladder. They will need to once again reach Rank 21 in Ranked Play to rejoin.

I'm not on pro ladder yet. How the match system works? Like tournaments, I have to build 4 decks of different classes, then each player ban 1 deck and the first player to win with each deck wins the match.

The match system works pretty much the same as in the normal ladder. You queue with a deck of your choice and get randomly matched against an oponnent that's close to your MMR. It's not like a tournament. It's an entry system to the tournaments :)

Burza46;n9482671 said:
players must have achieved Rank 20 or 21

Reached rank 19 last season and i didn't push further to reach rank 20 as my decks got outdated (after a hotfix-rebalance-patch) and thought it's best to wait for the next huge patch when the new cards will get included instead of building a new one only to change it in a month.. Just dammit, i feel like i am getting the middle finger here....

Top Bottom