GWENT Slam is happening this weekend!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
GWENT Slam is happening this weekend!

GWENT Slam is the first licensed tournament for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and takes place this weekend in Vienna (September 23rd - 24th, 2017) at 1:00PM CEST.

You can watch the live stream from the event here.

Prize Pool: $10 000

Format:
  • Best of five single elimination
  • Each participant must build 4 decks from 4 different factions
  • No two decks can be of the same faction
  • Each deck must contain a minimum of 25 card
  • Winning decks can’t be used to play another match, while losing ones may be used again or swapped out for another
  • Decks cannot be modified between matches

List of players:

Last edited:
I really think it could be played out in one day, GwenTogether was held in one day and it was all good.

It would be way easier for the viewers to watch the whole thing live.

I enjoyed watching GwenTogether the whole day a lot more than I did watching Open on two days and having to adjust two day schedule instead of just taking a day off.

Solid matches going on.. RNG though :/

I really want Swim to win this... Wishing Luck to him

P.S. What a great game play by Swim.. :hatsoff:

Last edited:
Are you serious with this crash at the Swim vs. Freddy friggin intense first game?

Man...

partci;n9578221 said:
Are you serious with this crash at the Swim vs. Freddy friggin intense first game?

Man...

Yehh man.. I have no idea why they don't have save game thing at least for tournaments :(

This is full advantage for Freddy now.. as Swim was already knows his deck but now freddy knows swims too

Last edited:
This game is insane. Swim looks like a beast here - just answer to everything. Still a lot of cards to play, though.

And these VicoMedics...

Well, mill got trashed. With SK Discard. Say what you will about Swim, but he brings it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom