x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT OUT NOW ON WINDOWS 10 STORE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWENT OUT NOW ON WINDOWS 10 STORE

You can now download GWENT from the Windows 10 Store. This version comes with support for Xbox Play Anywhere, meaning your in-game progress and purchased items will carry over between the Xbox One and Windows 10 Store PC versions of the game.

To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC (if your Windows 10 system is up to date, it means you already have it), as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console.

Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and start playing GWENT to pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC.

Thank you! I have been waiting for this so long!

Comment

Out on Windows 10 Store but still not on Steam. #FeelsBadMan

Comment

Is there any possibility to move our progress from the GOG version to the Windows/Xbox version?

Comment

Thank you!! Finally I can continue my progress between console and PC..

Comment

Originally posted by Quinaz View Post
            Which advantages would a steam version have above the GoG one? It's both on PC, steam wouldn't deepen the availability by adding another OS. The windows store addition enables you to play on Xbox and PC with the same account.

Comment

Originally posted by TV_JayArr View Post
              Which advantages would a steam version have above the GoG one?
              Exposure! Once Gwent is released on Steam it will attract a new audience. More players = more $$$.

Comment

^ This

Comment

Maybe it will be released on steam once they release a full version

Comment

I think they said they are going to release it on steam once it gets out of beta.Although i am not sure if u would be able to transfer progress from gog to steam.

Comment

Originally posted by DimitarF View Post
                      Although i am not sure if u would be able to transfer progress from gog to steam.
                      I would imagine you still need to make a GOG account to play Gwent on Steam, meaning there is no need to transfer anything.

Comment

Nice, now I can build decks while doing other things...

Comment

Originally posted by Quinaz View Post
                          steam is GOG competitor, no way they release gwent on steam.

Comment

No chances to import my progress from GOG to win10 ?

Comment

How to access the starter pack? If I click on [Starter Pack... more informations] nothing happens. Is the Starter Pack active within the Win10Store-edition?

I use a PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X