GWENT OUT NOW ON WINDOWS 10 STORE

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
GWENT OUT NOW ON WINDOWS 10 STORE

You can now download GWENT from the Windows 10 Store. This version comes with support for Xbox Play Anywhere, meaning your in-game progress and purchased items will carry over between the Xbox One and Windows 10 Store PC versions of the game.

To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC (if your Windows 10 system is up to date, it means you already have it), as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console.

Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and start playing GWENT to pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC.

Is there any possibility to move our progress from the GOG version to the Windows/Xbox version?

Quinaz;n9655221 said:
Out on Windows 10 Store but still not on Steam. #FeelsBadMan

Which advantages would a steam version have above the GoG one? It's both on PC, steam wouldn't deepen the availability by adding another OS. The windows store addition enables you to play on Xbox and PC with the same account.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
TV_JayArr;n9659541 said:
Which advantages would a steam version have above the GoG one?

Exposure! Once Gwent is released on Steam it will attract a new audience. More players = more $$$.

I think they said they are going to release it on steam once it gets out of beta.Although i am not sure if u would be able to transfer progress from gog to steam.

DimitarF;n9661491 said:
Although i am not sure if u would be able to transfer progress from gog to steam.

I would imagine you still need to make a GOG account to play Gwent on Steam, meaning there is no need to transfer anything.

How to access the starter pack? If I click on [Starter Pack... more informations] nothing happens. Is the Starter Pack active within the Win10Store-edition?

I use a PC.

Tasslehoff74;n9678981 said:
No chances to import my progress from GOG to win10 ?

I've verified there's no sync between GOG and M$ Store version. That's beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
Flintberg;n9804001 said:
I've verified there's no sync between GOG and M$ Store version. That's beyond ridiculous.

That's even more beyond ridiculous, it's unbelievable. Uninstalled from store.

Top Bottom