Ranked Play season ending October 30th

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
Ranked Play season ending October 30th

The end of the current Ranked Play season is approaching! You have time to reach your ranked goals until October 30th (Monday) at 12.00 PM CET, and you should aim high because with the end of the season come rewards. Check out what exclusive frames, titles and avatars you will be able to earn this time!

As a reminder - you’ll be taking ⅓ of the ranking points you’ve earned this season into the next one, which will begin on October 31st (Tuesday) at 2.00 PM CET.

For those of you interested in competitive aspect of GWENT, head over to masters.playgwent.com for more details about the new Pro Ladder season and how to join it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, at the moment on position 175. If I'm really lucky, I could stay in the top 250.

Last edited:
So, there were some tasty leeks from Burza this week, but I still haven't seen them on this forum... I'm too lazy to start a new topic, but I guess this would be a good thread to post the information and speculate about the next update. If you don't want to read the whole interview from the link, here's a summary of what we know:

We’re working on:
  • A new game mode – can’t go into specifics yet.
  • A new faction – no leak here
  • Two new leaders for existing factions – I can mention Anna Henrietta and Dettlaff!
  • A big tech update for the game – most likely coming by the end of this year, this will change the way Gwent is played.
  • UI changes – especially to deck builder and collection integration.
  • Expanding the card pool by adding new cards every two months.
  • And more seasonal events like the Mahakam Ale Festival!

NlelithZ44;n9734541 said:
So, there were some tasty leeks from Burza this week, but I still haven't seen them on this forum... I'm too lazy to start a new topic, but I guess this would be a good thread to post the information and speculate about the next update. If you don't want to read the whole interview from the link, here's a summary of what we know:
[/LIST]

oh damn!!thanks a lot pal! thats all i wanted to see and was pretty sad to not read anything posted over here... am so bored that returned to HS so pls Gwent, make all those things available now!

also, pls ensure you dont mess with micro transactions in the way you ran out of funds and cancel the game (like it happened to my beloved Evolve Stage 2), Gwent is too awesome to die that way!

If what you say is true about those updates I cannot wait for the season to end. Although I did want to try and reach rank 20 ;( forever rank 16

So when will i get my sweet sweet Kegs, Scraps and Meteorite for the end of Season? And while i am here, tottaly off topic, i love this game so much hehe.

When will season rewards be distributed?

I didn't get anything, is this a bug or no one got them?

Nevermind, got them just now :D Now we wait for the patch and grand keg opening

Last edited:
SrdjanB;n9757031 said:
When will season rewards be distributed?

I didn't get anything, is this a bug or no one got them?

Nevermind, got them just now :D Now we wait for the patch and grand keg opening

Probably they have several hundred thousand ranked players.
Process each account and commit the rewards will take some time, several hours, maybe days, be patient.
As long the process is running, some players will start receiving their rewards...

Im Just a little frustrated and discouraged... I really put in a lot of games this weekend in hope to make it to Rank 20! I failed unfortunately, I kept going up and down with my ranking points getting to a high of 4220! so freaking close to the 4250. I did seem to get harder and harder the closer I got. I wish I knew all the factors that go into ranking points earned or lost.

Are there many people out there that have got to rank 20 with only a Foltest deck?

Top Bottom