Hotfix is now live!

+
Also why has monster silver same power as golden GERALT? Where is difference in these cards? I dont want to say, that this silver is OP, but maybe our hero is really not worth to be included in any decks. But hey, it is like that from start...

Please fix Ioverth - he now buffs Yaevin as well. other cards who have a similar buff mechanic don't buff agents / double agents - making it seem like the right thing to do.

Tsyras;n9789541 said:
The Swordmaster in the example above is not a 32 point bronze at 16 power. The actually "bronze power" would be 4 from the body plus the damage power. The boosted power above 4 is actually value from other cards (quen, hawker supports, etc). So the actual bronze value in that case is 20. Definitely really good, but on the same level as other bronzes that require an entire game plan to setup (Brigades, Nekkers, Axemen, etc). Basically, there are 20+ value bronzes in every faction.
Sure, We always need setup to make a bronze card worth but in this case it is very easy to set up. Moreover, this card cant never be targeted as it is in your hand. What else, it can hit gold card so you all gold cards with a timer can be shut down with ease. Woop!

Awesome... SK got nerved and **** OP NGspys still untouched -> This "balance" policy is a clownfiesta

no Words...
now ST also nerved and **** NGspys still untouched -> I was wrong the "balance" is no clownfiesta its just stupid!
Maybe delete the other factions and call it "GWENT the Nilfgaard Cardgame"

Last edited:
I destroy spies with eredin, but they can pull insane tempo unless you use wiley on iris ;)
I hate cantarela and infiltrator. These should be adjusted with 1point at least.

Cears;n9794941 said:
Awesome... SK got nerved and **** OP NGspys still untouched -> This "balance" policy is a clownfiesta
no Words... now ST also nerved and **** NGspys still untouched -> I was wrong the "balance" is no clownfiesta its just stupid! Maybe delete the other factions and call it "GWENT the Nilfgaard Cardgame"

SK got nerfed and still is the strongest faction. ST didn't need a nerf, instead it still needs a small push to compete against SK and Monsters. SK still needs more nerf, Monsters maybe a little, NG is fine where it is, it just needs more diversity, the reveal deck apart from the buff is still not very competitive. NR and ST really need a buff tho.

Theodrik;n9823971 said:
SK got nerfed and still is the strongest faction. ST didn't need a nerf, instead it still needs a small push to compete against SK and Monsters. SK still needs more nerf, Monsters maybe a little, NG is fine where it is, it just needs more diversity, the reveal deck apart from the buff is still not very competitive. NR and ST really need a buff tho.

Yea. Skellige is weakest nation (orone of the weakest). And now we can check your opinion about nerfing and buffing when you check event results, where SK is looosing with NR...

Evald;n9946121 said:
Yea. Skellige is weakest nation (orone of the weakest). And now we can check your opinion about nerfing and buffing when you check event results, where SK is looosing with NR...
The event results is misleading. It doesn't automatically mean that NR is stronger then SK. It just says that NR have more wins then SK overall. It's not a direct fight between NR and SK, but about which one has more wins no matter what the oposing faction is. There are many possible scenarios that can explain why NR is ahead, one is that NR is a strong and balanced faction, which is true. The other is that NR is more popular then SK, which is also true. So NR is close in power to SK, but since it is more popular, it surely will have more wins. People start seeing that NR is winning and then shift to their side, thus more NR wins. It's all about which factions is being played the most.

My arguments are not vague, they are based on numbers and statistics. You can check it for yourself looking at the Gwent Up latest reports. NR is the most popular faction to date.

I've seen games that run these faction vs faction events and they always play out the exact same way. Half of the players ignore it entirely while the stronger/most popular faction wins. No matter which side you fall on, variety drops dramatically during the event.

I think this is a sign that I need to move on for a while.

Top Bottom