[NEW CARDS] from GWENT Open #2!

+
With the cewl leader as this one, I might give Skellige a try. 0 games played with this nation so far~

knowsGerald;n9866001 said:
Oh, I'm playing Blood and Wine for the first time and Touissant feels like separate faction :D
I remember something from the books, about the connection you mentioned, but I thought they wouldn't actually fight for Nilfgaards.
But yea, your point about Scoia leaders convinces me.

Shuold be very very cool have Touissant as new playable faction!

jotunheim92;n9879681 said:
Shuold be very very cool have Touissant as new playable faction!
Yes!! Although Toussaint is a Duchy within the Nilfgaardian Empire, I don't think about Nilfgaard at all when mentioning it. It's such an unique and distinct country that it deserves a faction of its own.

Theodrik;n9879951 said:
Yes!! Although Toussaint is a Duchy within the Nilfgaardian Empire, I don't think about Nilfgaard at all when mentioning it. It's such an unique and distinct country that it deserves a faction of its own.

Totally agree!

alexandr22;n9880461 said:
I think they will make a new faction

Sooner or later for sure, i hope xD

DRK3

Forum veteran
Will these be added to the game this year, on a new update, or will it all be new stuff for Thronebreaker, in 2018?

I'm ok if new faction at start get like 30 cards or so. You know guys it's not so easy to add new faction when old ones each have like 60 cards each. But it's ok to add new factio with lowered numbers of card but next futures patches adding more to it so after few months each faction got around same number of cards

Kingoko;n9886561 said:
I'm ok if new faction at start get like 30 cards or so. You know guys it's not so easy to add new faction when old ones each have like 60 cards each. But it's ok to add new factio with lowered numbers of card but next futures patches adding more to it so after few months each faction got around same number of cards

of course man

I have a question about the new Leaders Cards:

Will there be Single Player Missions in order to obtain them (like the present Leaders Cards) or will they be only craftable?

partci;n9889631 said:
I have a question about the new Leaders Cards:

Will there be Single Player Missions in order to obtain them (like the present Leaders Cards) or will they be only craftable?

If I had to guess, they'll probably just add new challenges for em.

Top Bottom