LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 30.11.2017

+
LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 30.11.2017

Tune in to our Twitch channel tomorrow (Thursday, November 30th) at 9 PM CET for a short stream with developers, where we'll start off with a premiere of the newest episode of A ROUND OF GWENT, after which Paweł Burza and Michał “Luigi” Dobrowolski will reveal more cards coming to the game in the next update!

No Title

Dominika;n9904511 said:
Paweł Burza and Michał “Luigi” Dobrowolski will reveal more cards coming to the game in the next update!
I sense the impending arrival of mixed vegetables. . .

Attachments

• photo176521.jpg
    photo176521.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 91
Great, but hey patch isn't comin in about a month with season end as biggest patch so far? Or we get some small patch first before that huge one?

100 new cards?!?!?

Whaaat? Apparently they are implementing a whole new game into the game. Too much to discuss too many new archetypes to come and many many many choices.

All our pleas to diversify the game is answered. PRAISE CDPR. (also pleeeeeease accept my job application)

Raunbjorn

I'm really not impressed with the RNG coming into the game but let's wait and see how bad it is. The game really needed some new stuff anyway so I'll try to be positive!

RIP my dream to collect all premium full collection someday if CDPR will add like 100 new cards so fast with so many golds :p

So far no new Common cards, Rare cards will be like 2 to 1 ratio with Commons now which is insane. I really dislike the inflation they are doing with this, kegs are on the verge of becoming pointless since every one and their dog has all Common cards and they are just 10 scraps, which is 1/8 of the Rare card and 1/80 of Legendary.

I mean ones are called Common and other Rare but Common cards are rarer than Rare cards.

Something should be done to fix the imbalance and fast.

I personally am not a fan of cards that generate other cards that didn't start in your deck, especially if there's some randomness included. But we'll see how it goes. There's a lot more stuff to be revealed.
Moonlight could be some sort of a boon, or maybe even both a boon and a hazard at the same time, looks interesting...
Half-elf hunter looks it's going to be nuts in Buff'tael, or there's something I'm missing. The card states it's a copy, not a base copy.

EXCITED!

The new stream is sooooooo awesome and it seems will bring a hell of new mechnics & cards into the game:victory:

CDPR you always suprise me when I'm feeling nothing mind-blowingly can happen anymore:comeatmebro:

RIP my collection tho..109ish new cards:facepalm:here I wished I can collect them all and sit on piles of ores waiting for new patch..

Top Bottom