Faction Challenges are here!

+
*sigh* It would have been nicer if you had kicked off the challenge with 2 of the least popular factions. I guess i should be thankful it's not a SK vs NG challenge...

What happens if someone insta forfeits or there's a "lost connection" error? Do those kind of wins count?

Would be nice if the game interface had a faction leaderboard so I don't have to go to the website to see who's winning.

Would it be possible to add percentage value to the challenge indicator on the website? Right now we can tell NR is winning, but it would be great to know exactly what the difference is.

bilbo.baggins;n9933251 said:
*sigh* It would have been nicer if you had kicked off the challenge with 2 of the least popular factions. I guess i should be thankful it's not a SK vs NG challenge...

I assume other factions will get their turn at some point.

Nice : ) Skellige is one of my main decks!

I also assume that we are going to see more events like this in the future with all factions?

Sobz;n9932161 said:
Use your brain my dude, Its when the event starts. Which is now.
There's no official statement clarifying that, so I'd like a word from CDPR on the subject.

It's clear to me that the overall faction wins are calculated from the event starting date. However how the players' factions are determined is blurry. Is it the profile info, or does it only count after the event started?

Raavus;n9931121 said:
I think CDPR should add a minimal victory with the faction, like 20 wins or more.
I also believe something like this is required, specially if the event is not considering the total wins you have on your profile, but only those after the event started. Like stated by NlelithZ44, non SK or NR players could benefit from the event by waiting till the last time to win 1 game with the winning faction.

How do I know my wins of two factions or which faction I am supporting in this week? Will there be a inquiring system or something like it?

Theodrik;n9934841 said:
There's no official statement clarifying that, so I'd like a word from CDPR on the subject.

It's clear to me that the overall faction wins are calculated from the event starting date. However how the players' factions are determined is blurry. Is it the profile info, or does it only count after the event started?

You should maybe take two minutes to read the thread for at least one of your question:

Dominika;n9932201 said:
All wins with either faction count (in casual, ranked and Pro Ladder matches) - you don't need to select anything. :)
The Challenge lasts for one week, and only the wins from that period of time will count! :)

Hello everyone, I posted this message also in the BR forum, but I think it is worth leaving the record here ...

This faction challenge I think has become very cool for everyone, but it would be very interesting inside the game itself to appear the faction that is winning.

And most importantly, how much victory the player is with each team, as I know my overall win total, with each kingdom for example within my profile, but not within the challenge itself - would be a very valid addition to the game.

Well, it's a tip for if possible get to the developers.

Thanks
*I'm using the Goggle translator kkk

Would be nice to see your impact for the challange in after-match screen, where exp gained is shown.
---
Cmon guys, WE MUST DEFEAT THE NORTH.
UP AND AT 'EM LAZY MINGERS!

It is great fun and excellent idea, but I would the next one be Nilfgaard and Scoiatael are allies after all, it would be so much more lore appropriate to have SK vs NG and NR vs SC

As some people have already stated some minimum would be good idea, maybe not win minimum but like ten or twenty matches PLAYED with chosen faction

Another thing crossed my mind, what if players would be randomly assigned a faction at the beginning, it would add more challenge but on the other hand some players would lack needed cards.

Problem is that we cannot know our own winrate. Let's say I play with NR but where can i know how many losses/wins have I had against SK?

pthieu1986;n9941631 said:
Problem is that we cannot know our own winrate. Let's say I play with NR but where can i know how many losses/wins have I had against SK?
As I understand it, only your win-rate as Northern Realms matters. (You can view how many victories you've gained for each faction in your in-game profile, which you can access by clicking your avatar in Gwent.) If your victories playing as Northern Realms are higher than your victories playing as Skellige, you'll be a supporter of the Northern Realms faction for this challenge; and, if the Northern Realms' supporters win the challenge itself, then those with the qualifying ratio of victories as NR will gain the premium prize.

Top Bottom