Faction Challenges are here!

+
Yes, the Challenge has ended. Northern Realms won. (Long live the Kings.)

Unless I heard Burza incorrectly yesterday, I believe the REDs may say something about the results in today's
live stream.

Got Madman Lugos aswell. This is funny. Not that i care about either faction though.

Friendly advice for the makers: when you decide to include Nilfgaard in a faction challenge, make sure you put them up against Scioa, because they might be the only faction to stand a chance against NG. Everyone is going to choose NG. Not me though, I auto-mill all NG cards :pride2:

Last edited:
CDPR is aware that players have received the wrong card. The devs are working towards a solution.

Also got Lugos instead of DJ and didnt play a single game with skellige but i know CDPR will always figure this shiet out :)

Raunbjorn

Yay! I got Madman Lugos lol. Can't I keep him instead? I've already got Dijkstra. :)

Time to make that Greatswords deck:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Err... maybe I'm blind but I can't see where from to take the card?

Or maybe I am having 1 more victory with SK (which just can't be, cause I played at least 1 games more with NR) and can't tell cause I don't know how much MP I had before?

Madman Lugos!!!

I hope this isn't bamboozle by the devs, I am sure some NR players, who don't play SK or already have premium Lugos will be upset.

Perfect way to remedy this is to give out Dijkstra as well :D

SrdjanB;n9974251 said:
Madman Lugos!!!

I hope this isn't bamboozle by the devs, I am sure some NR players, who don't play SK or already have premium Lugos will be upset.

Perfect way to remedy this is to give out Dijkstra as well :D

you got the reward?

OK, so I played like 15 games with NR and 6 to 7 with NR and am pretty damn sure I have better win rate with NR, but I have no card.

Not a big deal as I have Fancy DJ already, but still.

Yes you have the same card as me that I played NR. Madman Lugos. Must be a Bug or something... I was also expecting my premium DJ was lookin for it, and when I look at my profile. Oh surprise Madman Lugos instead of DJ.

Hope they change it.

Thanks!

Top Bottom