LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 8.12.2017

+
I'm getting nervous that we haven't seen a Wild Hunt card yet...

Meanwhile NR has received an entire cursed archetype, while cards Hym, Hubert, and Ulfheddin all seem like they'd fit better as monsters. Between all te RNG cards and this, I'm not sure I like the direction things are going.

Last edited:

Raunbjorn

quantum_number;n9961151 said:
It seems the game is becoming all about dumping big points on the board: boost this by 25, strengthen that by 20.

Agree.

To me this patch feels extremely forced. They needed to get something done before christmas so the quality of the cards wasn't top priority. The RNG leaders are awful and all the discover cards are just lazy game design. Really disappointed about all the cards being gold, epic and rares. If they don't get back the what the game is now I'm gonna quit sooner rather than later. Gwent is gonna get bigger than it is now with the new dumb mechanics I'm sure but it's not a game worth spending time on for me at least.

Raunbjorn

RJDJ;n9963441 said:
You guys need to lighten up.

I'll lighten up when they remove RNG cards and introduce some Wild Hunt stuff ;)
I have to say though, that I'm a big fan of the game. That's why I make these comments. Because I don't want it to be another Hearthstone. It's pretty frustrating to see a game with so much potential go to waste. But let's hope that that's not the case!

Hydrahead;n9964091 said:
I'll lighten up when they remove RNG cards and introduce some Wild Hunt stuff ;)
I have to say though, that I'm a big fan of the game. That's why I make these comments. Because I don't want it to be another Hearthstone. It's pretty frustrating to see a game with so much potential go to waste. But let's hope that that's not the case!

I am impressed by your civil response.

If there is an issue that you are concerned about - I suggest make a very specific thread with details, tl;dr, and a poll. I am sure devs will notice.

I do understand your comment, and frustration wrt to Hearthstone.

This game is still in beta too, let's stay positive.

I think this is the first time I write something negative in the forums, but I was rather disapointed about the new leaders' abilities. Still, I'll wait and see how things develop.

Top Bottom