x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

If you are excited about the upcoming GWENT Challenger #2, we have more good news for you - you will be able to gain some in-game rewards while watching the stream!

Thanks to Twitch Drops, after you link your GOG.com account to your Twitch account, every 30 minutes of watching GWENT livestreams on Twitch you will have a chance to receive 50 Meteorite Powder or 3 Card Kegs.

Additionally, for tuning in to the GWENT Challenger you will be able to earn in-game title, card keg and the winner’s favourite card (you can find them featured on Player Profiles on @GWENTMasters!).

For more details and a complete list of rewards, head over to playgwent.com/twitch-drops.

We are aware that there are problems with whispers and we're working to solve this issue.

Everybody who met the requirements to receive a guaranteed reward should get it regardless of whether the whisper was sent.

Titles will be distributed in the upcoming patch. If you should get the title, but it isn't added to your account after the patch, please contact our tech support.

If you qualify for the Stelwart Supporter Award but didn't get the keg - please contact our tech support.

Comment

This is so bad. Thanks for ignoring console users. And I just supported you guys by buying dust. Shouldn't have done that : /

I watch Gwent on twitch regularly and I was looking forward to watching Challenger but now I don't even care about it...

CDPR have always favored PC players but this pisses me off tbh.
      Last edited by 4RM3D; 14-12-17, 17:05. Reason: please, mind your language

Comment

I know there's a notification somewhere which tells me if a Gwent stream has Drops enabled. But I'm dumb and can't find it. Please show me a picture with it? And do I have to follow the channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Lyphian92 View Post
          I know there's a notification somewhere which tells me if a Gwent stream has Drops enabled. But I'm dumb and can't find it. Please show me a picture with it? And do I have to follow the channel?
          Don't support this. It will destroy upcoming streamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydrahead View Post
            This is so bad. Thanks for ignoring console users. And I just supported you guys by buying dust. Shouldn't have done that : /

I watch Gwent on twitch regularly and I was looking forward to watching Challenger but now I don't even care about it...

Just wait , trust me they will do something about it and you have to just wait , it might be bad idea anyway , but give them the benefit of the doubt

Originally posted by Lyphian92 View Post
            check this:

Last edited by 4RM3D; 14-12-17, 17:25. Reason: embedded image

Comment

OvaPick

But why not make it right from the start? That makes no sense. It's not like they don't already know.
              Last edited by 4RM3D; 14-12-17, 17:50. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

Originally posted by OvaPick View Post

Just wait , trust me they will do something about it and you have to just wait , it might be bad idea anyway , but give them the benefit of the doubt

check this:
                That's just showing me that I'm following the channel...so I do have to follow the channel in order to receive drops, and have notifications turned on? Is that it?

Comment

Here is a video by Jaggerous that I agree with. Twitch drops should be limited to Esport streams like Challenger. In the long term, people will keep streams open and muted in a tab simply for the rewards. That's no better than viewer bots.

Comment

I will be watching only officials tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Smepic View Post
                      Here is a video by Jaggerous that I agree with. Twitch drops should be limited to Esport streams like Challenger. In the long term, people will keep streams open and muted in a tab simply for the rewards. That's no better than viewer bots.
                      That just seems like an exageration to me, whats wrong with rewarding people for watching streams? You cant blame CDPR for people not watching the streams and having them on a tab, at the end of the day noone is forcing anyone to do anything.

Comment

Btw TailBot is such a troll, he picked Elven Wardancer for favorite card

Comment

Originally posted by Hydrahead View Post

As a PS4 player myself, I've spent $300+ (US) on kegs and powder that I didn't really need, mostly because I wanted to show my gratitude and support CDPR for making the game.

I'm really starting to regret spending money to support a game that, in turn, offers minimal support to the platform on which I play.

No tournaments, no deck trackers, and now this. Console players are now at an even greater competitive disadvantage.

It's pretty sad when someone in my situation links their Twitch account anyway, on the off chance that **maybe** someday I'll be able to use the drops.

But I have no plans to buy a new PC just for Gwent (and then be forced to start over anyway -- YAY!), and given the lack of love shown to console players in general since the game's inception.... well let's just say I'm not holding my breath.
                          Last edited by Pravicors; 14-12-17, 23:27. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by https://www.playgwent.com/en/twitch-drops
                            Every 30 minutes of watching GWENT livestreams on Twitch, you have a chance to receive 50 Meteorite Powder or 3 Card Kegs.
                            People seem to have neglected the word chance there.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodrik View Post
                              Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Theodrik View Post
                                However, there is more:

Additionally, for tuning in to the GWENT Challenger you will be able to earn in-game title, card keg and the winner’s favourite card (you can find them featured on Player Profiles on @GWENTMasters!).

Comment

Working...
                                X