Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

+
HearthShadow;n10007631 said:
Still no response on the fact a lot of people don't get the guaranteed 5 hours drop ? As I said, it's kind of worrying because it will probably bug for Challenger too...
And don't tell me I didn't link my account or something like that, it's been way more than 16 hours of watching so I had the time to read +25 time the 'Twitch drop' page and to get everything right.
And as I said I'm not the only by far, there is a looooot of people who don't get anything for +5 hours on Reddit or on the streams...

I'm with you, nothing and watched well over 10 hours.

As you said, we will probably be left without Challenger awards.

I hope they will give the Challenger awards to us after they fix the problem, but missing out on all those drop chances gotta feel bad.

I love CDPR but they do seem to have a knack for releasing stuff the last moment.

Don't hold your breath for this being fixed before Monday.

SrdjanB;n10007941 said:
I'm with you, nothing and watched well over 10 hours.

As you said, we will probably be left without Challenger awards.

I hope they will give the Challenger awards to us after they fix the problem, but missing out on all those drop chances gotta feel bad.

I love CDPR but they do seem to have a knack for releasing stuff the last moment.

Don't hold your breath for this being fixed before Monday.

I don't blame them, they can't have their eyes everywhere at the same time. I know they will fix it, and maybe it's not even the reward that is bugued but the bot. But I think everyone is very busty because of the Challenger and Mid Winter update. At least I have hope they will fix it, unlike some other "popular card game" :p

Damn, dude. it was explained that you will get the actual thing perhaps after the update. I did got a message that I will receive it, so take it easy.

It's just a stupid title anyway.

I am more annoyed that the kegs and shit drop is less than zero after 3 days of running stream while playing, watching or whatever.

Last edited:
HearthShadow;n10007971 said:
I don't blame them, they can't have their eyes everywhere at the same time. I know they will fix it, and maybe it's not even the reward that is bugued but the bot. But I think everyone is very busty because of the Challenger and Mid Winter update. At least I have hope they will fix it, unlike some other "popular card game" :p

I am saying this as good heartedly as possible, maybe they shouldn't try to do everything at once, this should have been done weeks ago, just to leave some time to polish the system and avoid bugs like this.

I mean they will fix it, there is high chance we will get the Challenger awards even if the bug stops us from receiving them now but shame about those drop chances, we could have got 3 or dare I hope even 6 kegs by now :D

partci;n10008031 said:
Damn, dude. it was explained that you will get the actual thing perhaps after the update. I did got a message that I will receive it, so take it easy.

It's just a stupid title anyway.

I am more annoyed that the kegs and shit drop is less than zero after 3 days of running stream while playing, watching or whatever.

Haha the fact you didn't read anything of what I was saying is funny :)
I did not get any message, nor a good part of the people. So we will not get this title, except if this a bot's bug.
"It is just a stupid title". I value title and if you don't, don't force people to ignore them. We have each our interest, don't think your is the more important ;)

Last edited:
Why does the CDPR Twitch channel bot trolls with telling people to type !claim to receive 3 Kegs? Why is it a thing? It spams the chat into oblivion. Please delete that.

Lyphian92;n10008751 said:
Why does the CDPR Twitch channel bot trolls with telling people to type !claim to receive 3 Kegs? Why is it a thing? It spams the chat into oblivion. Please delete that.

I saw a user called cdprojektred_spambot earlier, and they were spamming that message about having dropped 3 kegs; I bet it's the same person or a copycat doing it again.

The real CDPR bot is called cdprojektred_chatbot.

RidiculousName;n10008781 said:
I saw a user called cdprojektred_spambot earlier, and they were spamming that message about having dropped 3 kegs; I bet it's the same person or a copycat doing it again.

The real CDPR bot is called cdprojektred_chatbot.

There was no name, it appeared like an official advertisement with the Twitch icons and stuff, and surrounded by a border.

Lyphian92;n10008871 said:
There was no name, it appeared like an official advertisement with the Twitch icons and stuff, and surrounded by a border.

Spam masquerading as an official Twitch message. Ignore it.

Hmm, I'm a little confused - I got the Keen Observer title whisper on twitch, I know it doesn't appear in game though until after the patch. However, I'm not watching the Challenger, and I've had no whisper/notification about the ''Challenger'' title.

According to the twitch drops page -- ''CHALLENGER AWARD (can only be earned once throughout the event) “Challenger” player title for use in-game.
Awarded for tuning in to the December 2017 GWENT Challenger official livestream'' --- so, surely I should have had a whisper/notification, the same as the Keen Observer, right?

Legendarum;n10009311 said:
Hmm, I'm a little confused - I got the Keen Observer title whisper on twitch, I know it doesn't appear in game though until after the patch. However, I'm not watching the Challenger, and I've had no whisper/notification about the ''Challenger'' title.

Well, if you are not watching, then, indeed, you shouldn't get the Challenger title.

All joking aside, I assume you meant to write "now". Anyhow, are you logged in with your Twitch account? Have you checked your PM to see if the message got buried somewhere?

4RM3D;n10009381 said:
Well, if you are not watching, then, indeed, you shouldn't get the Challenger title.

All joking aside, I assume you meant to write "now". Anyhow, are you logged in with your Twitch account? Have you checked your PM to see if the message got buried somewhere?

Oh god, hah, yes I meant now!

But yes I'm definitely logged in, aaand nope I've just checked my messages and there's nothing in there. It's a bit strange. Have you had a whisper/message/notification about the Challenger title?

I tried linking my account 3 times by now, even tried different twitch accounts and my GOG smurf acc and I simply can't make it work.
I haven't got the neither "Keen Observer" or "Challenger" titles. I'm really out of ideas here.
I'm sure I didn't mess up anything, I'm not sure what's going on. Would love to get an official statement / solution to the problem.

- ScieCode

Last edited:
Legendarum ScieCode

I've linked my account following the instructions and it works just fine for me:

twitch_drops.jpg
Not sure, why it isn't working for you. It's a pretty new thing for Gwent and I am unsure about the technical stuff behind it. You could try to contact support and ask them for help.

Also, ScieCode, you've said you cannot link your account. But what goes wrong exactly? Do you get any error messages? Is it possible to take a screenshot or make a video of it?

I got the whisper from bot that I received keg for watching 3 hours of Challenger now.

It is now even more baffling that I haven't got the whisper about Keen Observer or Challenger titles.

So my account is now beyond any doubt, only answer is that bot bugs up or something.

4RM3D Maybe I wasn't clear on my previous post.
I'm able to link my GOG account (ScieCode) with my Twitch account (ScieCode) just fine. I did so as soon as the feature was announced, but I haven't received the "Keen Observer". I'm sure I watched at least 10+ hours of gwent content so far. I'm mod for many top streamers and I'm always around, so I have no doubt that I should've received it by now. I double check PMs and nothing yet.
Since I wasn't sure what was wrong, I tried linking my smurf GOG account (SmurfCode) and my secondary twitch account (ggCode) everything seemed to work fine. I received the initial reward for linking accounts, but I still haven't got either titles as well. So I'm sitting ducks here, I'm not sure what is going on.

ScieCode;n10009861 said:
I tried linking my smurf GOG account (SmurfCode) and my secondary twitch account (ggCode) everything seemed to work fine. I received the initial reward for linking accounts, but I still haven't got either titles as well.

You'll receive the new titles after the Midwinter patch. It's odd that one of your accounts received whispers and the other didn't. Your main account might actually still receive the rewards regardless of the whispers, but I can't say for sure (what's going on).

4RM3D;n10009891 said:
You'll receive the new titles after the Midwinter patch. It's odd that one of your accounts received whispers and the other didn't. Your main account might actually still receive the rewards regardless of the whispers, but I can't say for sure (what's going on).

I believe you are misreading what just said. I didn't get a PM in any account.

Hm, I did not received the Challenger whisper too, though I've got the Keen Observer one. Needles to say no kegs and shit, so I am really curious if this thing is not bugged to hell or something.

4RM3D;n10009741 said:
Legendarum ScieCode

I've linked my account following the instructions and it works just fine for me:

Not sure, why it isn't working for you. It's a pretty new thing for Gwent and I am unsure about the technical stuff behind it. You could try to contact support and ask them for help.

Also, ScieCode, you've said you cannot link your account. But what goes wrong exactly? Do you get any error messages? Is it possible to take a screenshot or make a video of it?

Thank you for your help 4RM3D, I haven't recieved any info like that - so i'll try contacting support. Once again thanks anyway!

Top Bottom