Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

+
I have a question:

are there still Kegs dropping on Twitch?

I've got like 300 MP so far (which is yummy), but not even once I've seen a single Keg and I've heard other people asking the same question.

partci;n10247272 said:
I have a question:

are there still Kegs dropping on Twitch?

I've got like 300 MP so far (which is yummy), but not even once I've seen a single Keg and I've heard other people asking the same question.

Yes, Twitch Drops are still active. :)

Dominika I know they are, last week I got 150 MP. I am asking if the drops were relegated to only MP, cause I haven't seen any kegs drop, but I saw other people asking about the same "problem" - no kegs, only MP.

partci;n10250092 said:
Dominika I know they are, last week I got 150 MP. I am asking if the drops were relegated to only MP, cause I haven't seen any kegs drop, but I saw other people asking about the same "problem" - no kegs, only MP.

Nothing changed in that matter - you can still earn Kegs.

Hello, i've getting the Keen Observer title, but nothing else. Is this normal? No Meteorite Powder or Card Kegs...

Armynius;n10272892 said:
Hello, i've getting the Keen Observer title, but nothing else. Is this normal? No Meteorite Powder or Card Kegs...

It's normal. A lot of people are watching and the drop rate doesn't appear to be very high.
For example except for 50 meteorite powder I didn't get anything either and I have watched many many hours of Twitch.

devivre;n10272962 said:
It's normal. A lot of people are watching and the drop rate doesn't appear to be very high.
For example except for 50 meteorite powder I didn't get anything either and I have watched many many hours of Twitch.

Ah ok thank you, so it's not very useful :)

Armynius;n10273102 said:
Ah ok thank you, so it's not very useful :)

Well, I went two weeks with only like 50 MP and in the last week I got like 300. I guess you need to be and a little bi interactive with the streamers too. Might be just my observation, but usually I get drops it's when I write in the chat either to the streamer, either to someone in chat.

But..but..drops is a lie!:smile:

Judging by reading chats and forums its like 0.001% chance. Even streamers themselves who stream for hundreds hours got not a single one. With such chance i think its be better to made them exclusive to Tournaments with much bigger or even guaranteed drop, like 1 keg or 50 powder per hour. And remove them from normal streams.

Last edited:
Are there still drops in Twitch? On the streamer sites it says it does but i did not see any in many years

Top Bottom