Shupes bizzare adventure: The best card nobody plays

+
Shupes bizzare adventure: The best card nobody plays

Pretty much the topic. Shupes adventure is insane period. Its not perfect yet but is easily one of the best cards in existence.
Sure its the cuphead of cards that you should only play after studying ALL the modes carefully and analyze them while having quick access to your knowledge about them in a .txt file or on a block somehwere but when you put in the effort this card can easily swing for 25 and more points.
If you are interested in that analysis well good thing someone did that already you can read up on it here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...2232-shupes-bizzare-adventure-needs-some-work

I make Adda work with this card, i make NR work with this card which are both the lowest winrate things you can find in the game at the moment. And NR is bad in that shell not gonna lie. Having bronze cards that rarely are worth more than 10 points is rough but still Shupe wins so many games its not even funny. My decklist you can check out here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...r/northern-realms/10220902-addas-shop-on-fire

People complain a lot about dwarves and yeah they should but they should also look at ways to build other powerful decks out of the most broken cards that are in the game. Shupe bizzare adventure is one of those cards and nobody is brewing with it. I really cannot understand why not. This is the most rewarding thing i have done in the game right after shuffling back units with NR medics so give it a try its awesome.

Nobody plays? Are you kidding? There are TONS of players who use this card in the upper ranks.

Yeah, Shupe has plenty of popularity, in both casual and ranked. At the start of a game you can never know whether opponent has Shupe (unless they've 26 cards...), regardless of the Leader. Okay, Henselt is really unlikely to run him, but all the others may very well have him.

Agreed that he's the best. :D

Ships is awesome, yes, and likely the strongest card in the game due to versatility and power of the options.

However there are times when I'm looking for one particular option and rng decides not to give it which can cost you the match, so there is risk involved.

He is fun to play with, and refreshing to play againts. My last matches were all dwarfs, NG alchemy, and nekkers. Rinse and repeat. It is always fun when you suspect a bizarre adventure is coming your way, and you are waiting for your opponent to play his Shupe before you do.

Can someone briefly explain the mechanics of this card please. Your not allowed to have any duplicate cards in deck?

Can you choose what shupe to turn him into?

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n10360562 said:
Your not allowed to have any duplicate cards in deck?

Correct.

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n10360562 said:
Can you choose what shupe to turn him into?

You get to choose between Shupe: Mage, Shupe: Hunter and Shupe: Knight when you play the card. All three have five possible "forms", and will show you three of those to choose from (standard Create mechanic).

All of the "forms" are listed for example here.

I'd play it but I simply don't own it. It's not exactly a card you want to craft as there are much more usable alternatives.

And I too have problems understanding it. The effects aren't exactly explained upon playing and I had to deduct it just in time before the timer passed. One time a player used the random hazards option and I didn't even knew what was going on (never saw those hazards and they aren't explained either) and just passed.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I joined the 'Shupe ranks'!

Today i crafted my first Shupe deck and its the most fun ive had in weeks of gwent.

Im using him on a NR deck and its working really well, even when i choose random type since i dont know the effects, i usually get at least 15pt value.

Top Bottom