Please help me theory-craft cool & fun stuff to do in casual

+
Please help me theory-craft cool & fun stuff to do in casual

I'm a player that prefers to play in casual (always treated all video games as just something to have fun with) but I used ranked to get resources for that regarding Gwent. Hit my target of lvl 18 so now I just want to figure out cool and fun decks to make for casual play and was hoping to get help with that from the community.
----

My available silvers/golds (leaving out SK as my collection is weak in that regard on most facets):

Available Silver
- ADC, Artifact, C-Horn, D-Bomb, Manticore Venom, Hailstorm, Scorch, Iris, White Frost, Operator, PW Cow, Roach, Dudu, Dorragaray
- Stennis, Reinforcement, Trollolollo, Dethmold, Ves, Thaler, Margarita, Nenneke
- Treason, Canterella, Aukes Vanhemar, Fringilla, Joachim, Cealleach, Cynthia, Serrit, Guardian
- Barclay Els, Eleyas, Aelirenn, Ciaran, Yaevin, Dennis Cranmer, Sheldon Skaggs, Toruviel, Morenn, Malena
- Katakan, Jotunn, Morvudd, Toad Prince, Imperial Manticore, Frightener, Abaya

----

Available Gold
- RNR, Drought, Renew, Regis Vampire, Lambert, Zolton: AT, Yenn:Con, Geralt, G-Igni, G-Aard, Yennefer
- Phillipa, Shani, John Natalis, DJ, Keira
- Cahir, Rainfarn, Vilgfortz, Letho, Leo Barnhart, Menno
- Isengrim, Saskia, Saesenthessis, Zoltan Chivay
- Kayran, Imlerith, Succubus, Speartip, Caretaker, Woodland Spirit

----

I have zero scrap to work with basically to make new stuff as spent it on some of the cards above. And I mainly now will bank the rest of my scrap/ore/kegs for next season.

I would also like to make a cow deck, but i really only have some of the basic SK bronzes to do it with, so not sure if possible.

Thank you in advance to anyone helping out.

Last edited:
You could try a Spell'a'Cow deck with lots of cards to buff your units in your hands, three Stammelfords T. cards and recycling of it with Sage.
It might synergize well with ambush cards (since you can buff them as well in your hand) and Isengrim.
Saskia is probably good too, to make sure you get the cow ;).

devivre;n9577761 said:
You could try a Spell'a'Cow deck with lots of cards to buff your units in your hands, three Stammelfords T. cards and recycling of it with Sage.
It might synergize well with ambush cards (since you can buff them as well in your hand) and Isengrim.
Saskia is probably good too, to make sure you get the cow ;).

unfortunately, not many stammelford cards. i think the best use of the cow is in a SK deck. i even got a draw vs. that new spellatael deck with it, whereas my serious deck couldn't touch them.

update if anyone gives me ideas, i now have caretaker. i cashed in 1 keg and got lucky some of the cards while also milling all my redshirt bronzes i know i'll never use. trying to figure out best caretaker/iris deck i can make.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I think you should try a monster deck with Speartip, because nobody uses him but maybe he can be quite useful.

I wanted something new for a Monsters deck, and i was thorn between Draug and Speartip, and i chose Draug... Totally regret that decision, a bronze Ghoul can provide almost as much as Draug, wish i would've crafted Speartip instead and made a movement Monsters deck.

DRK3;n9579491 said:
I think you should try a monster deck with Speartip, because nobody uses him but maybe he can be quite useful.

I wanted something new for a Monsters deck, and i was thorn between Draug and Speartip, and i chose Draug... Totally regret that decision, a bronze Ghoul can provide almost as much as Draug, wish i would've crafted Speartip instead and made a movement Monsters deck.

thoughts on this? http://www.gwentdb.com/deckbuilder/...:4:1;50203:4:1;50219:3:1;50244:2:1;50256:3:1;

i like hail storm because wild hunt's main trouble is in the numbers game. it helps with that. right now, only 1 navigator and can't get another any time soon. banking all ore and kegs for next update and saving up my scraps for ge'els and royal decree (i milled it early on as never used and needed scraps bad for g-igni at the time). not sure about 2 riders because the card is really bad other than if lives and if on a row of frost (both conditions not guaranteed making it worse) then he's only good for iris auto-kill.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Cardzilla My bad, just assumed you had all the bronzes. I never really mill Legendaries other than when i get dupes, in the longterm your pool of cards to choose from will be much bigger, while you never know which ones might go obsolete or really good.

heh, i do a weigh the want/need for a card thing regarding milling right now. like i really want ge'els soon so i just culled a ton of basic low cards not in any of my decks lol. i call them redshirts, in reference to the disposable star trek crewmen (i'm not a trekkie, but i heard the term one time and thought it was cool) who wore the red shirt and died on missions.

anyway, from the other topic. i wanted to know more about that emyhr deck because it sounded like something i'm trying to make, but isn't working out. the idea is to maximize the guardian's deathwish (dorragaray's ekimara onto him) while also bouncing cynthia and serrit to turn 2 cards in hand into 1 pt. and then also magni division the lesser guardians. but the only benefit i've seen is the chuckle i get when P2 plays lesser guardians, but they always get the win. i tend to fall too far behind in tempo, not to mention victim to the draw. i really want this idea to work out though.

wish dorra could summon an archgriffen as that'd make the idea even better.

your idea from that other topic sounded awesome too, but i can't do it any time soon.

Top Bottom