Can anyone in PRO LADDER give me a tip

+
Can anyone in PRO LADDER give me a tip

Hi, i am trying to enter the PRO LADDER but until now i am not qualified. last season i reach MMR 4129. This season i was my highest was 4022 but currently at 3800+. I can't seem to reach 4200+. Can you guys give some tips on how you been able to reach 4200+. I play only two deck now. Emhyrs Spy and Djenge-Greatsword. Any tips?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Moved the thread to TACTICIAN'S CORNER.

To enter the pro-ladder, you'll need to reach rank 21. Reaching this rank can be rewarding (because of the avatar/border/etc). However, having access to pro-ladder actually means very little unless you are planning on investing a lot of time to climb the ranks because you do not get any rewards if you haven't reached the top. If the most important reason is just unlocking pro-ladder, you might want to rethink it.

As for some advice, it's difficult to give specific tips because I don't know against which decks you are struggling or which cards you are using in your deck. For some general advice, Craiteswords doesn't seem viable enough in the top ranks. A spy decks is still strong and a good choice. As for an alternative Skellige deck, you could try Swim's Restore Skellige.

Top Bottom