Actual tactic: "Moving enemy units + Merigold's Hailstorm" and deck combination

+
Actual tactic: "Moving enemy units + Merigold's Hailstorm" and deck combination

Hello
I have two things to discus (or maybe complain).

1) I am being super frustrated by almost every deck tactic "Moving enemy units + Merigold's Hailstorm".
I used to love Gwent for original mechanics which were removed from game same as overpowered combinations. They all were replaced only by one and that's it "Moving enemy units + Merigold's Hailstorm".
Main problem is not that it works. The worst thing is that Gwent is right now more boring and less and less original.
Most card can be placed on any row. That's great for trying avoid Gerald Igni but it also bad for Rot Tosser. But i can live with that. But it has no use when your cards are forced to move to a row.
It is OK that almost deck has this possibility but it supper bad that it is used almost only for one purpose. Merigold's Hailstorm.

2) Deck combinations
I started play at 4k rating and i almost always meet same decks. Is it illness of the rating or game?
I play Gwent from early closed beta and i had met lots of decks.
Game wasn't boring and every win was exited.

Gwent is evolving. It's OK but does it evolve to right direction?
I am going to stop play Gwent until new patch will be released and i am going to hope it will fix all problems of this game.

My opinion: Patch that force players use new cards (because they are unbalanced) is bad patch.

Thanks and good luck.
Your "investor" :)

Top Bottom