Why do people play as Monsters?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
tortugueta;n9403791 said:
I

I am looking forward to try some deathwish decks and other ideas that I've had seeing the new cards. For now, I have been trying to see how the new changes affect the Wild Hunt archetype, and I have to say that I am not impressed so far. I'm sure after playing a bit more I'll refine the deck and how to play it, but for now it feels really underwhelming. Frost does not hit very hard to begin with, and the accompanying units are not strong enough to compensate for that. And that is before taking into account that there are many, many ways to play around weather, so many of those weather cards will do nothing or very little. And on top of that, it is really easy to be left with cards that can't do what they are supposed to do because you don't have, or have already played, the sister card (longboats with only one other wild hunt unit, riders or hunters without weather...).

I am playing a wild hunt deck and i am so far 17-7-1 on ranked. most of the players dont use clear weather cards ( except mulligan scoatel) so i end up almost always with frost on all 3 rows of the opponent ( i use 3 hounds , white frost and caranthir). The most satisfying moment is when u play a wild hunt long ship and see all ur cards on board getting buffed by 1 .warriors now get their +2 also when the damaged unit is under frost . Imlerith does +8 damage under frost and nithral +7 if you have a wild hunt unit in hand ( you always will have).

Post ur deck if you want so we can discuss .

downers get +4 if knock a unit into weather. +6 of the unit is alone or becomes the lowest card in weather after the downer moves it there. downers rock.

Cardzilla;n9446941 said:
downers get +4 if knock a unit into weather. +6 of the unit is alone or becomes the lowest card in weather after the downer moves it there. downers rock.

Yeah they give great value but one of the problems eredin decks face is losing coin flip or starting 1st in a round as all their cards except long ships will lose value if played on empty board. i have around 68% winrate till now on ranked 13. I wont change strategy for now even though i am sure the winrate will decrease when i reach higher ranks.

God bless everyone who does not play as monsters and weather spam round after round, seriously. I genuinely wish you great success in your life.

Everyone who never plays as monsters are to me, heroes and brothers, TRUE MEN, if the option was available i would kiss their feet at the start of every match.

Oh hello Mr Reveal, you smart sneaky bastard, please feel free to look at my deck and ruin me with mangonels, Serrit you can screw over whatever card you want babe. We should go for a drink after?

Wild axeman of the north, with every offense against me i love you more, long live Tuirseach! Long live the cripple! Hurt me, hurt me now! Pain never felt so good.

Reavers and armour, what a joy it is to see you as my next opponent. What thick armour you have! impressive! did i mention your cool guy? Losing to you is an honour, good game 4ever.

Dol Blathanna? sounds nice, i wonder what the weather is like over there this time of year, anyhow feel free to epidemic my side of the board, i will still love you and theres nothing you can do about it.

To all anti-monster players this ones for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted/edited some posts. This thread has run its course. Time to put it to sleep... permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom