Me draug, me now help my enemies.

+
Me draug, me now help my enemies.

This cards new effect is complete trash and i have no clue who thought of this new idea. It use to have value now it ju at banishes stuff in both graveyards and gives yours oppenent a bunch of points for doing so, as if to say "I'm sorry I just banished one of your queens guards that is currently giving you no current point value seeing that it's in your grave yard. But because i feel so bad for doing this, let me repay you with a clone of myself on your side of the board with the same point value of the card i just destroyed and banished from the game.

I should be used as an initial tempo play when there´s nothing in graveyards (except your consumed units of course). Example: Play Fiend (or something with big body and deathwish), consume it, play draug...profit! :)

Ya you pick wut you want to banish then spawns in a mini draugr on their side of the game board with the same base strength as the unit it banished....its blah, just use caretaker and or griffin to control someone's graveyard while using Monsters. An intern musta came up with this card change.

ummm you wait till the opponent has a 1 or 2 value card in their discards and wait until you have a high value card in your discard pile. At that point you play Draug. If done right you will get +8 for draug and a +10 to +15 card for a total of 18 to 23 and your opponent gets a +1 or +2 card. Most of the time you manage +16 or better when its said and done.
I like keeping it as a last card.
IMO it outperforms the old draug.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, this new Draug is probably the only Gold card now that i wasnt able to undestand how to use properly... The Old Speartip can also be kinda confusing to maximize value, but it's undoubtedly better than Draug that was already bad with his old effect.

Top Bottom