RIP archgriffin.

+
RIP archgriffin.

y you do dis.

i used to run ressurect monster with renew, caretaker, dimeritium bomb, archgriffin and decoy. bombing my own gold cards and putting them in my oppenents graveyard with archgriffins this patch completey F*ed my only deck up. its a buff to nilfgaard aswell, right? archgriffins used to be their nightmare, now not so much.

im just wenting here, but what can i replace my griffins with and still get a good use of my caretaker iyo?

Technically Archgriffin wasn't anyone's nightmare (Griffin had this ability before the patch) but I can understand that it hurts that it now only moves bronze units.

There is no real replacement for that, but since some of the new bronze units are quite powerful you should have enough other targets.

Anyhow it's normal that after a patch like that basically you have to built a new deck. I know it's sad but most of us have to do the same.

i like the new archgrifin, before patch i had 2 grifins to steal quensgard and foglets now i dont need those. i use katakan for silvers

When picking a graveyard target for Archgriffin, is there a way to tell which cards are in which yard?
When both my opponent and I have the same cards, how do I make sure I'm targeting cards in their yard and not mine?
Is there something I'm missing?

trencherman;n9569281 said:
When picking a graveyard target for Archgriffin, is there a way to tell which cards are in which yard?

When you hover over a card in the graveyard, you can tell by the outline. Red is opponent's and blue is yours. And yes, it could be made clearer.

Top Bottom