Bran is not welcome in Nilfgaard!

+
Bran is not welcome in Nilfgaard!

If you never want to play against a Bran discard deck ever again, here is the build I used to achieve that.

http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/12799-deck-runner

The idea was to build a Nilfgaard deck that would win round one, and draw Bran out completely while losing in round two. Leaving you with Vilgie or Tibby after his final play in Round 3, assuming he still has cards in hand. Operator on Albrich, obviously, with Sweers on his first Priestess to slow down the resurrection train.

The matchmaking system REFUSES to give me a Bran deck to test it on or even play against. At 3300 MMR, it won't even give me a Bran deck in Ranked play, let alone Casual. So, if you are tired of playing against Bran, but wanna run a strong deck against Monster Consume and Radovid, here you are! Enjoy, friends!

When you first proposed this I thought it was just blind cynicism, moving forward it certainly seems to be the case, If I run a deck without weather clears I meet axemen, if I add weather clears I meet weather spam if I put even more clears I never face anyone with weather it seems really suspect and my GF noticed this too, she started running Regis and Donar and never goes up against the queens guard she teched these cards in for.

Unfortunately CDPR will always deny it, most will forever doubt it quoting confirmation bias or some such and if it does exist it won't likely be removed.

Yeah, i don't buy into the theories that matchmaking uses anything other than the mmr and connection strength algorithms to choose your opponent. If they were really able to fix matches based on what is in your deck, they might be making more money doing something else.

Top Bottom