Any ideas how to improve my deck?

+
Any ideas how to improve my deck?

Hi everyone, dude here.

I need some ideas to improve my deck, can you wonderful people help me with that? Plz.
Currently, I'm doing good against Scoiatel, Northern Realms anda Monster, but having a real hard time against Skellige.

Going for a new golden card now, I'm thinking about Stefan, Igni or Renew. What do you suggest?

Attachments

• photo156220.jpg
    photo156220.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 67
guilaguilherme;n9054370 said:
Going for a new golden card now, I'm thinking about Stefan, Igni or Renew. What do you suggest?

With all of the spies, why not go for Menno instead? I try to avoid playing Cantarella unless I know I can kill her off, or I don't need that round. Menno is s nice failsafe for when they buff your spies and your need a big swing.

EDIT: I see you have Letho + D-bomb, so maybe it's not quite as vital to add Menno.

I also like having a couple Nauzica brigades. They are good to use one your emissaries, or to get rid of s spy on your own side of the board.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. ;)

I already thinned my deck a little bit, removed some Cow Tosser since they are too easy to counter.

Personally I always liked that cow tossers were easy enough to counter. There are two things about this: either they're going to counter other stuff early and the rot tosser works later, or your rot tossers get the value of them locking the cows, meaning your other cards that may potentially get locked can move freely. Unless you're facing like a super hard control deck, generally 2-3 rot tossers can have a huge impact against similar rows (NR trios, monster spawns, etc) or just shut down all of an enemy's control in a way that you can dictate.

As far as your deck I'd think about replacing triss. NR has lots of good options and Igni is has basically changed the game and how people think about stacking rows for a reason.

Renew can be nice with Letho and Tibor. So you can Letho a few important cards even if yo don't have the bomb and still bring him back if you draw it in a later round. Never was a fan of Igni, what with all the agile units. It all depends on what exactly you run into.

I'm also not sure about the combat engineer. Carrying over stuff can be decent but it's incredibly easy to counter buffed cards. Maybe replace him with another medic or even another thunder. Thunder with rot tossers is an incredible control tool.

Top Bottom