Wait...my memory about Treason

+
Wait...my memory about Treason

I admit I never look into it's description, but why I thought it can switch ANY disloyal card to my side? Did I watched old Gwent video?

Btw, should I use it? 10 power or less doesn't sounds worth a silver card place.

It's not 10 power because your opponent loses 10 strength and you gain 10 strength, which is a 20 point swing.

Treason is good if you can find a decent target with Infiltrator. Still, it's not the most reliable card you can use in a spy deck.

Eh, it's nice when it works but for the most part it's a dead card imo, you're better off using another silver card.

That's the problem, I never encounter a situation where I want/can switch card to my side.

Yeah, it was not really reliable pre-patch, but after the patch it is actually worse, I feel. The limitation to only Bronzes doesn't help at all either.

It's definietly an odd card as the current text on it reads.

It's not all bad when it has a target, although the setup where you both need an infiltrator + treason in hand and then the opponent needs to have a good bronze 6<x<10 str target is too much.

It's a meme-card, only suitable for streameres that want to gain some views. That said, there are some hilarious plays that you can make with it. Such as:

- use an infiltrator to turn an opponents greatsword into a spy, then you hailstorm it and steal finally it before it returns to full strength. Becoming a ~40 str swing.Important note is to take not of the Greatswords timer.

- use an infiltrator to turn an opponents nekker (or ekimmara) into a spy, then you steal them to deny carry-over.

Last edited:
Razhael;n9536021 said:
It's definietly an odd card as the current text on it reads.
- use an infiltrator to turn an opponents nekker (or ekimmara) into a spy, then you steal them to deny carry-over.

This sounds more viable, nekker definitely a bigger threat, for me at least :(

Top Bottom