Deck pointers. Boost. Some damage.

+
Deck pointers. Boost. Some damage.

Deck: It's a boost deck that wins on the margins. It's not great but I think I've won a few rounds because it's a little different and a little clunky. I'm sure it's a fairly standard NR deck + a few things extra. I was playing a Skellige strengthen deck and was getting pretty tired of losing round 3 because I lost round 1 so badly. I also wasn't enjoying the play style. It's a bit limited in decisions. This deck takes a pretty similar tack but in my opinion has better answers to more decks. I've beaten a few monster consume decks because I won round 1 definitely and then round 2.

I had two adrenaline rush in this deck when I first tried putting it together and while it's good to have resilience units when I put it into practice I only occasionally had a good unit to use it on. The deck isn't good at making one really buff unit but rather keeping a range of 5 - 8 strength units on the table. The deck has suffered from scorch clearing a full reaver trio. But I like the deck. Note: I've become pretty attached to Necromancy which I crafted recently and probably won't get rid of it. I like the twisted mirror card but I'm probably going to remove it for card efficiency.

My main concern is that I keep gravitating back to the 27 card total. I'm pretty sure that's a bad decision. Any suggestions on what to remove would be welcome. Suggestions to add cards or change out cards is welcome but I only have a little over 800 scrap and not a lot of unique silvers or golds. In fact I think all the ones you don't start with are in this deck.

Attachments

• photo159140.jpg
    photo159140.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom