x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natalis is op

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalis is op

26points is insane, also thins deck. Sucubus can do that but in 2turns if not killed.
    geel can use comanders horn but is 1point
    ((((((

Uhhh... https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...n-needs-a-buff

Natalis is a staple card of NR and one that is very strong. However, NR deserves it because they don't have much else. What you have described is just out of context of the rest of the faction.

Comment

It to much base power, coral it 5points but do not thins deck.
      i think 4points should be enough for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruny View Post
        It to much base power, coral it 5points but do not thins deck.
        i think 4points should be enough for him.
        Well, there are situations where you mulligan into commanders horn and can't play it with Natalis then. The combo may seem likely but it is not guaranteed.

Not sure nerfing this card is necessary. Maybe a 5 is enough but I wouldn't go lower in the current state of Gwent.

Also keep in mind that Eithne is 5 strength and can (re-)play Commanders Horn as well .

Comment

Not to mention that player needs a row with at least 4 other units before Natalis -> CH can reach full value, which can be disrupted or just punished later.

Wolven Storm Metal Cover
          My movies/games/music related art

Comment

sucubus is 4 points...

Comment

Originally posted by devivre View Post
              Well, there are situations where you mulligan into commanders horn and can't play it with Natalis then.
              Originally posted by NlelithZ44 View Post
              Not to mention that player needs a row with at least 4 other units before Natalis -> CH can reach full value, which can be disrupted or just punished later.
              What's up with Natalis and CH, like it's the only (valid) choice? There are also three other great tactic cards: Reinforcement, Marching Orders and Decoy. If you are using Natalis, you should at least run a minimum of two tactic cards. Besides, with the swarm NR has, getting 5 units aligned is pretty easy (or just play Germain).

sucubus is 4 points...
              Succubus cannot be compared to Natalis; they have nothing in common. As such, the strength comparison is also irrelevant.

Comment

sucubus is 4 points...
                Yes, but her potential value is way higher than Natalis into Commander's Horn.

Like the others, I really don't see a problem with Natalis. Need to have some luck with mulligans, and set up a proper Horn.
                May seem OP compared to his previous ability, but compared to other current Golds not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
                  What's up with Natalis and CH, like it's the only (valid) choice?
                  It's not, but OP is clearly about this combo. Btw, you might want to change topic name to reflect that.

Wolven Storm Metal Cover
                  My movies/games/music related art

Comment

He's strong but that doesn't mean he should be changed tbh.
                    "Up and at 'em, lazy mingers! Ye'll sleep when ye're dead!"

Comment

It's not, but OP is clearly about this combo. Btw, you might want to change topic name to reflect that.
                      Well, let's not tell him about Natalis into Reinforcement into 3 buffed Infantrymen for a whooping 28 strength (or 34 strength with Dandelion, though that's usually not worth it).

Comment

Man, lately everything is OP... with a bated breath I await for the "Dudu is OP" topic to appear soon.

Comment

6 points on top a silver card is too much, reinforcement is also great. also he thins deck which coral or sucubus dont.

Comment

6 points on top a silver card is too much, reinforcement is also great. also he thins deck which coral or sucubus dont.
                            Please, stop comparing (random) gold cards from different factions in a vacuum. You cannot compare Natalis with Succubus, Coral or Ge'els. Different faction, different rules.

- Natalis also requires investment in silver slots, Coral doesn't, which is a big thing for Skellige because their silver slots are tight.
                            - Ge'els allows you to summon a gold and silver card (for next turn), Natalis can only summon tactic cards.
                            - Besides, you have Isengrim (7 str) and Vesemir (6 str) who can also summon silver cards.

Natalis, with the current state of NR, is not OP.

Comment

Honestly, compared to some of the cards in the game he is incredibly tame; but who am I to say when I usually just play for fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X