Natalis is op

+
Actually your right that usage cards dont determine if it must be nerfed or not (sigfrida good example). And NR is actually easy to counter for me. I usually wish that more cards get nerfed not only Natalis. We can watch power creep comin slowly. Most bronze that are used with only a bit synergy are 10 str, with high synergy they are 15+. And golds are often more then 20 (including Natalis here).

Wow, that's gold indeed. Nerf NR? Really? What next? How about we exclude NR from the game already? Sounds more efficient and practical, maybe even better this way, less stress for everyone.

Now if you wanna have a real conversation or proposal about that then how about that: nerf Natalis and made NR in a real effective faction that works and don't need depend on gold cards all the way while you have to hope that luck will not screw up your solely and fragile strategy? Maybe that will change the current scenario of Natalis where he is used by 99%(?) of NR players.

Now if you just want nerf Natalis because this is bothering your SK decks then I think the first sugestion is more effective.

iris is low tempo and can be countered easy by NR with siege suports , natalis drops the bomb instanly and thins the deck!
:mean:

Pruny;n9878951 said:
iris is low tempo and can be countered easy by NR with siege suports , natalis drops the bomb instanly and thins the deck!

Perhaps that the reason why Iris is silver and John Natalis is gold ? I don't know, just saying....

Pruny;n9878951 said:
:mean:

When you say drop the bomb instanly you mean like Woodland Spirit, Caretaker (who can resscut Iris just to kills it again instantly depending on the situation), Slyzards or the consume cards to Nekkers and Ekimmaras? Or perhaps you mean to Coral, Djenge Frett, (the cancer) Restore, Whale Harpooner or the discard and resurrection cards features? Honestly, do you think Natalis is enough to counter this? You want nerf Natalis? Fine then how you want do this? Nerf all those cards too? Nerf all other factions? Buff NR (that's my my favorite and fairer in my opinion)? Or perhaps giving something with more or equal value to substitute Natalis? Or you really just want nerf Natalis because you think NR is too overpower? If that so then I recommend my first sugestion in my previous post. [h=2][/h]

NR usualy have many small units and its to easy to drop him with comanders horn for 26points.
oldspeartip can do 22 but gets locked by radovid, curses!
I dont use iris and caretaker, i like willey to banish her and stenis.

Also, don't forget that to make Natalis do 26 points you also need sacrifice one silver card and is that silver card that conteins the real power and not Natalis itself so I can't see how Natalis is that op. Besides, Commander's Horn is not the only use for Natalis and those 26 points can't be brought back with Resurrect like is the rest of the (real) op gold cards can be back to smash things again because the gold card itself is not that op. So instead Natalis, isn't the Commander's Horn that is op? Then how about we nerf Commander's Horn instead? I'm sure everyone will be happy and satisfied with that (but I still think that nerf Natalis and buff NR would be more fair).

R1 NR realms deck playsthat gold card that guesses if your opponent has higher or lower than 5. IT guesses right. Next thing is he has 37 points on the board because IT has three witchers and Roach...37 points off one card ffs. haha How stupid is it getting now? I'm losing heart with GWENT.

Where is the "progression/learning curve" in this game when you can be LVL 1 Rank 1 yet have a deck like a semi-pro. It's ridiculous. Players SHOULD NOT have access to decks like this when they have hardly been playing the game a few hours CDPR. Once they've milled everything else that is.

I like RPG's and leveling up, getting better at the game. GWENT right now, has none of this.

gards;n9900341 said:
R1 NR realms deck playsthat gold card that guesses if your opponent has higher or lower than 5. IT guesses right. Next thing is he has 37 points on the board because IT has three witchers and Roach...37 points off one card ffs. haha How stupid is it getting now? I'm losing heart with GWENT.

So, you are talking about a combo that requires a lucky mulligan, an educated guess and 2 gold cards + 5 silver card to work? Let me repeat that: 2 gold cards and 5 silver cards! If you invest so many cards, then what to you expect? All that for a meager 37 points; only to force your opponent to pass? That's a pretty heavy price to pay. There are plenty of combos that can pull off 37 points, albeit in 2 turns, that are far easier and cheaper to pull off. But of all the things you can complain about, you're going to talk about this once in a blue moon example!?

Why don't you nerf Dijkstra while you're at it, for pulling Natalis into Reinforcement in Infantryman + Commander's Horn + Roach for 52 strength or, without setup, for pulling Natalis into Reinforcement in Germain + Commander's Horn + Roach for 42 strength.

I mean, power-plays are getting out of hand, but at least take a more realistic example.

gards;n9900341 said:
Natalis can do that also, i have seen it :) Used marching orders on witchers
:facepalm:

I think I only saw Gaunter O'Dimm played against me twice in rank match and both times he choose wrong. I am playing SK btw.

The point is that one card was played resulted in 37 points on the board. However that was achieved. It's still, wrong. It would take me 4/5 cards (depending on my card draw) to win that round.
R2 pass
R3 I'm 5 cards down potentially.

Okay so now we will have that new card of "Letho: Kingslayer" that can do the same thing OR kill the leader and set self to 11 which is more pratice and better than Natalis. Everyone happy now? Guess so, except NR of course that lost one of the very few unique ability that it possessed but no news so far I guess.

Riigoo;n9920231 said:
Guess so, except NR of course that lost one of the very few unique ability that it possessed but no news so far I guess.

Eh, they still got Reinforcement, which is one of the more versatile tactic cards.

gards;n9903441 said:
The point is that one card was played resulted in 37 points on the board. However that was achieved. It's still, wrong. It would take me 4/5 cards (depending on my card draw) to win that round.
R2 pass
R3 I'm 5 cards down potentially.

or you can pass after 37 pts play and win 2nd and 3rd round, cause your opponent blew 2 golds and 5 silvers, but ofc, you must win R1 for some reason.

Yes, Natalis OP, 26 points, 27! in Foltest deck, add Vesemir + DB to every deck, no need thx, glad to help my fellow Gwent players :cheers:

Top Bottom