x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natalis is op

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be biased as I main NR, but i think he's quite fine as he is. He does require the board to already be established before getting value. I think a better version of Natalis would just be Woodland Spirit. Getting wolves, Roach, a Foglet and the Spirit itself and fog just from one turns seems a bit too good. Natalis is in a good spot i think.

Comment

You can't compare Johnny boy and CH with Coral and Succubus. All cards have situation for Max value and Coral and Succubus have potential for point swings way way greater than Natalis. Natalis and CH is only a fixed value that depreciates with less units on a row. Coral can potentially have swings way beyond 26 points in value and Succubus can easily have swings of more than 44 points by stealing a 20+ strength unit.

Not to mention the amount of time John Natalis gets bricked due to bad mulligan. It does really sound like you've not played around with JN too much.

Infact it is the opinion of most professional gwent players that NR have the weakest gold of all factions.
      Last edited by jsachun; 07-12-17, 04:14.

Comment

it thins the deck and has tempo. i tried to counter it with geels but its 1point and he cant choose CH....

remember Caretaker was also 6points but got nerfed to 4. do the same for natalis , still good card.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruny View Post
          it thins the deck and has tempo. i tried to counter it with geels but its 1point and he cant choose CH....

remember Caretaker was also 6points but got nerfed to 4. do the same for natalis , still good card.

if Natalis could pull golds like Geels...

Or resurrect opponent units like Caretaker...

Maybe some day they'll listen to our prayers

Comment

geels pull golds from deck so you practicaly have only 3golds. and you dont allways get the card that you want , can scorch yourself

Comment

You do realize that 20 to 30 point golds is the norm for goods right? Rainfarn does that and geels does that and places the gold or silver on top making it a guaranteed drop and coral can banish anything and which can be ised for both raw value and countering the opponent and menno can nuke anything with that has a spy tag and muzzle steals the opponents card resulting in a banish and give you tempo and a card and diarupting the opponent synergy and good weather can reach over 40 value if not cleared and renew allows you to use any good gold twice and cerys is a 21 point without even playing it from hand

basically saying that john natalis is OP doesn't make sense since many other cards generate the same 20 or higher value with side effects

Comment

geels pull golds from deck so you practicaly have only 3golds. and you dont allways get the card that you want , can scorch yourself
                and you know that sometimes Natalis is just 7 point gold, if you draw all your tactic cards?

Comment

7 points its beter than 1

Comment

7 points its beter than 1
                    3 golds and 6 silvers is harder to draw than 2 (3 if someone use Marching orders) silvers

Comment

Working...
                    X