Things you have to put up with playing a Scoiatel deck

+
Restlessdingo32;n9129660 said:
It would seem most like playing these garbage Dagon swarm decks above 3.5k MMR. It's incredibly annoying to play against... Every so often I see various SK, NR, ST, NG Reveal and Consume.

I switched igni for yen and i wont looking back. It works wonders.

Igni is a tech card that was good when dwarves and consume were popular. Now he is a dead card against many match ups and even when he doesnt, he rarely will give you mora than average value due to people playing around him, on whichever case you better off with yen.

I also traded thunder for +1 lacerate.

Yeah, Yen seems too powerful vs MS to pass up. She is still pretty good vs everything else too. Scorch, Mardroeme and Schirru with Eithne gets enough coverage on buff type units anyway.

Last edited:
"Step away, while you can". Fair play to you guys who are still competitive but at rank 13 my ST deck with a few minor tweaks is just not doing it anymore. SK and QG's with Cerys in rounds 2 and 3. I would need a deck specifically to counter the SK deck at the moment. I'm not prepared to do that. Obviously monster decks also are a pain but with ciaran I can win some matches locking the Arrachas. Same with NR's decks. Whilst the other decks have such massive advantages compared to ST. I just don't see the point in using them. You literally need a perfect draw and everything to go right for you with ST.

Shame but, it's not fun anymore.

Laveley;n9141910 said:
I switched igni for yen and i wont looking back. It works wonders.

Igni is a tech card that was good when dwarves and consume were popular. Now he is a dead card against many match ups and even when he doesnt, he rarely will give you mora than average value due to people playing around him, on whichever case you better off with yen.

I also traded thunder for +1 lacerate.

I like igni but as you say, people are wise to it now.

How i feel when opponent lacerates my row of blue montain commandos before i could summon Aelirenn.

Top Bottom