How do I make more Queensguard?

+
How do I make more Queensguard?

I got a gold card that goes on the field after I resurrect 4 units,but I only have 3 queensguard in my deck. I strengthen them, but now i am thinking of a way to get more than 3.

Does anyone know how? Like a create or copy mechanic? For skellige?

Cerys does that. So you need Olgierd and Morkvarg. These guys resurrect at the start of the round and when they die respectively, decreasing the counter.

Discarding Clan Raiders with your Clan Warmongers also decreases the counter :)

As to making more Queensguard, there's Dopplers (you might get unlucky though. It's a create card) and Operator, a silver card that can offer you a 4th QG. If you run Operator, you can run Summoning Circle too, so that when your opponent plays the Queensguard you created in his hand, you create a new one :)

ser2440;n10402362 said:
Cerys does that. So you need Olgierd and Morkvarg. These guys resurrect at the start of the round and when they die respectively, decreasing the counter.

Discarding Clan Raiders with your Clan Warmongers also decreases the counter :)

As to making more Queensguard, there's Dopplers (you might get unlucky though. It's a create card) and Operator, a silver card that can offer you a 4th QG. If you run Operator, you can run Summoning Circle too, so that when your opponent plays the Queensguard you created in his hand, you create a new one :)

Sadly its not a counter, you have to res 4 units at once, I have olgierd and Morkvard.

Operator, Ornamental Sword and Doppler. Only Operator will give you one guaranteed though, the rest have a chance of giving you an extra one but are not very reliable. I don't know if you can Decoy operator but that's your best bet if you want 5 Queensguards. Just avoid playing against Nilfgaard lol.

Operator + decoy guarantees 5 Queensguards. You can then discard the Queensguards in your hand with Svanrige or Ermion by the way I think so they don't brick your hand.

As others have said, you can include Summoning Circle, Ornamental Sword and Doppler for a chance of more, but those are all unreliable.

Edit: Nevermind you can't decoy Operator as he has the "stubborn" tag. Still 4 almost guaranteed Queensguards if you draw Operator + a Queensguard.

Last edited:
ways to make more are doppler or Summoning circle ... but its a little bit lucky with both.

Operator is more common for that ... but uses a silver slot.

So thats the ways you can get more of them but i dont think its worth ... vicovaro medic will ruin your day.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Ive used QG decks for most of last year, so im familiar with making the most of them.

Operator really is the best way to do it. Now there are new cards that can create additional copies but they're random. Summoning Circle can also be used, but it involves a certain amount of risk.

However, when you use Operator, you also create an additional copy for your opponent. If you get him to play it (most likely he'll mulligan it if he has it between rounds), you can then steal it from his graveyard with Donar (SK silver lock guy), which is a tactic i've used many times, the only hard part is forcing him to play a 4pt card (since Operator is best played R1)

Okay so use operator and that puts a copy in your hand and enemies hand right? If they play it use the silver summoning circle copys last unit played you will get another queens guard, for secound round use silver locking guy from skellige to lock one of there units which lets you steal a unit from there grave which results in you stealing there queens guard now if played right youre at 6 queens guard for more use herbalist who can play organics like doppler which allow you to create 1 random unit out of all skelliges bronzes but only shows you 3 to pick from if the odds are in your favour it will be a queens guard if youre god mode lucky you could get 3 more which will get you 9 queens guard, ornamental sword allows you to create another skellige soldier strengthened by 3 so you can get a 7 strength queens guard which you are now at 10 queens, now use uma to get kiyan to get doppler so you can god mode luck another queens theres a solid 11 queens guard, now use gaunter odimm my bread and butter, to get another queens guard, boom 12 queens guard. Congratulations if you did this correctly youre now god mode, renew gaunter for bonus queens.

my 2 cents dont play queens guard in current meta enemy nilf will face roll your queens steal them all and play them against you leaving you in a pool of tears and scraps after you scrap the skellige faction... good luck!

Sadly its not a counter, you have to res 4 units at once, I have olgierd and Morkvard.

It actually is. Wouldn't make sense otherwise :) If it doesn't count down for you, maybe you should consider reporting it to support as a bug. But that's how it works. I've just been trying it out with my revised kambi deck, which has both cerys and Queensguard

QG def needs some kind of boost. I played with a QG for a long time but it's just totally unviable right now.

two notes... decoy doesn't work on Operator, and if you are going the Operator/Summoning Circle route, consider Muzzle as well... if your opponent plays the QG you gave them first use SC on it it, then Muzzle it for a total of 6 possible onside before any create or ressurection mechanics.

= X
... or you can play Slave Robbers vs a QG deck and get as many as 12-14

3x Slave driver > QG
1x Decoy > SlaveDriver > QG
1x Emhyr > Slavedriver > QG
1x Summoning Circle > QG
3x Ointment > Slave driver > QG
3x Vicovaro Medic > QG
1x QG (if they used operator to give you one)
1x Muzzle > QG (but only if they managed to use Operator or Summoning Circle on your QG or you missed an earlier one)

to be fair, my current record is only 5 with that deck, but I had a bad draw = X

Last edited:
Void_Singer;n10508362 said:
= X
... or you can play Slave Robbers vs a QG deck and get as many as 12-14

3x Slave driver > QG
1x Decoy > SlaveDriver > QG
1x Emhyr > Slavedriver > QG
1x Summoning Circle > QG
3x Ointment > Slave driver > QG
3x Vicovaro Medic > QG
1x QG (if they used operator to give you one)
1x Muzzle > QG (but only if they managed to use Operator or Summoning Circle on your QG or you missed an earlier one)

to be fair, my current record is only 5 with that deck, but I had a bad draw = X

And then you never ever play to the lottery because you burnt all the luck you could have in your entire life :p

5 was easy... I did it with a single slave driver and a couple of medics... should average 7, but no one plays QG hardly so I've only had the one match with that deck

Guest 4226291

Mystikast;n10402392 said:

Uhhhmm what??? Yes it’s a counter, it has always been a counter. I don’t know where you opt that idea lmao but how do you expect to resurrects four units at once lmao. People have been using her in discard Skellige for ages and that deck never resurrects four units at once LMAO

Top Bottom