Harald Houndsnout & Djenge Frett Combo

+
Mancoon1980;n10907441 said:
I primarily play skellige now do I was inspired to throw frette in a deck which I don't use him often. First match artifact compressed lol

I really havent been compressed much at all, i'm the one usually compressing because i used to run Coral in this deck, i've switched her for Dandelion Poet, i use him to draw any missing finisher cards after i have thinned the deck as much as i can.

It's the best feeling when you havent drawn restore the whole match for Dandelion to bring it 2nd last card.

Having said that i usually get restore from Agura true form or Runestone anyway.

I got to 12 ranked in like 4 hours or something.

My win loss ratio is pretty nuts on PC, i just have to make sure to keep it that way.

Having said that, Sabbath is my weakness, if someone has a sabbath deck its a instant forfeit from me.

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n10910901 said:
I really havent been compressed much at all, i'm the one usually compressing because i used to run Coral in this deck, i've switched her for Dandelion Poet, i use him to draw any missing finisher cards after i have thinned the deck as much as i can.

It's the best feeling when you havent drawn restore the whole match for Dandelion to bring it 2nd last card.

Having said that i usually get restore from Agura true form or Runestone anyway.

My win loss ratio is pretty nuts on PC, i just have to make sure to keep it that way.

Having said that, Sabbath is my weakness, if someone has a sabbath deck its a instant forfeit from me.

Yeah, no counter for sabbath. Do you use a main finisher as frette. I always throw an ornamental sword in my decks and restore the soldiers. Tried a nova finisher but dislike only having two of each.

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n10910901 said:

I really wish I would have started playing on pc. I have near a whole collection so I can't give it up..your missing out on God of War by the way. What a surprise that has been. I was not expecting much from it. its worth getting a ps4 just for that game.

Mancoon1980;n10912581 said:
I really wish I would have started playing on pc. I have near a whole collection so I can't give it up..your missing out on God of War by the way. What a surprise that has been. I was not expecting much from it. its worth getting a ps4 just for that game.

Its so much more efficent and clean to play with mouse. I have a ridiculous collection on PS4, my whole skellige deck was transmuted and i had a ton of kegs and scraps etc so its a bit of a bummer, but i'll get over it.

Yeah the released that just as i left, it does look really nice, i'll prolly start playing ps4 toward the end of the year.

Nice, finally a skellige deck that i like playing without feeling dirty.
I have had some trouble with my opponents "random" damage always hitting wilhelm for some reason.
But that's probably just a fluke.

^ Yeah its so annoying when that happens, it's also annoying when they hit wilfred and it streghtens Wilmar :cirisad:

You always have to be careful of biting frost when playing those guys, if i'm playing against weather spam monster deck im going to have to have at least 1 bearmaster on their row preferably two.

I've been getting compressed the more i climb the ladder too, i'm at 15 now. Having said that i have learned their are a few ways for me to still win without Frett as my finisher, but that has a fair amount to do with RnG to be honest.

I've switched Fog with lacerate, Poet with Coral and Runestong with mandrake. Its working well so far.

Whalers and lacerate work so well together, it's a thing of beauty when you slash up a max stacked row.

I've also found Arachas Venom to be a more reliable card then Lacerate. With AV you get a guaranteed 15 points, which is nothing to sniff at.

Harold + Djenge, and Haljmar + Triss are HUGE. They took me to 15.

After 15, most decks has a counter (mandrake, consume, longship ...). And if you can't make your combo, you will find both Harold and Djenge will become kind of dead, because most engines can catch up pretty quickly.

Mandrake is not a big deal for this deck, and its a bit of a waste if the use it on wilmar, the only weaknesses to this deck are compression, Caretaker and that piece of shit ghoul that consumes any bonze or silver from both graveyards. You have to put decoy in this deck too, you can use it to decoy siggy to bring both harold and frett but that can be risky, you can also use it to decoy harold if they take out wilmar.

I've also added Iris to the deck, she works wonders, you can draw her with Hym and pull off some nasty combos with her.

Opponent consumed Frett from my graveyard so i had to adapt, so instead i used Siggy to bring back Harold who was luckily strenghted to 9 by Wilhelm i put wilmar next to a a 4+ power enemy then iris next to him, i hit enemy, Wilmar and iris with Arachas venom summoned by Herbalist, it was a thing of beauty let me tell you.

:pride:

Top Bottom