Ciri Dash Discard Tales

+
Ciri Dash Discard Tales

Just wanted to share this deck in action.

PS:For anyone interested on the list http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/26159-ciri-dash-discard

Last edited:
Nice! It is pretty funny also when you get a second CiriDash.

Have you tried running the QG instead of the Clan an Craite Warrior?
My Skellige deck runs Cerys in place of Avallach, Draig Bon Druh for Udalrik and so on. The Johnny combo in this way benefits from either Cerys or CiriDash, but I cycle through the deck more slowly.

sfruzz;n9190951 said:
but I cycle through the deck more slowly.

That's why I run Avallach, tried a similar version to what you described but could not guarantee to have a strong Ciri for last round.
I crafted Madman Lugos a couple days ago so I will try to run him instead of Avallach to see what works best.

Johnny too fun for such decks. I play Cerys + QG, and its allways good to have opponent golds in your hand.

No Title

Triple Coral !

I would say that this kind of decks are very mulligan dependent. Fun but not very competitive.

Attachments

• photo163601.jpg
    photo163601.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 112

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, i made a Ciri Discard deck yesterday but i took the thing to a whole new level (making it worse though): Ciri, Ciri Dash, Johnny & Sara in a deck. Also Siggy and Decoy to be able to use those little Godlings many times...

I've been able to get double Ciri Dash, and 6 Golds in a match, but not much else... yet.

Top Bottom