Been on a free fall. Help!

+
Been on a free fall. Help!

I finally reached MMR 3900+ on friday, but since that i have been dropping, I run a wounding-warcry Crach an Craite deck. Dagon fog deck had been really popular lately but i could say i could handle it with my deck. But since i reach my highest point i have been dropping and it's really frustrating. I am not at 3500+ and fear will fall again if i play.

So i am here today to ask for a good well rounded deck to transition with. I want a Skellige deck because i have invested resources to this faction. I am not asking for a deck build i just wanna to know what deck type you guys are getting a lot of success especially around 3500-4000 mmr depending of what deck are you facing.

Thank you and happy Gwent!

KDean11;n9334921 said:
So i am here today to ask for a good well rounded deck to transition with. I want a Skellige deck because i have invested resources to this faction. I am not asking for a deck build i just wanna to know what deck type you guys are getting a lot of success especially around 3500-4000 mmr depending of what deck are you facing.

I reached 4k with a Ciri Dash/Discard and Harald/Axeman decks, just don't give up :cheers:

partci;n9335411 said:
Play another deck (even better - a Faction). You might be surprised.

In case you didnt read the whole post, he said "I want a Skellige deck because i have invested resources to this faction" wich means he probably is f2p and can't really build competitive decks with the other factions.

Shuls02;n9360031 said:
In case you didnt read the whole post, he said "I want a Skellige deck because i have invested resources to this faction" wich means he probably is f2p and can't really build competitive decks with the other factions.

Yes i am f2p, invested to craft skellige gold cards and silver.

Top Bottom