Harald the Cripple changes leaked

+
Hmm, don't know what I think about this. Would make him the strongest lead card in the game imo. Not only is he a solid standalone 12 point card, but the synergy through the ongoing damage is way too much. Although if other leaders were changed too, maybe it won't be too bad. Feels like mardroeme will be a tech-must again.

It's a really strong upgrade to the card, but I don't feel it's OP. The reason for that is because it only affects the opposite row, so you can somehow counter its passive effect. What bugs me a bit is the Ignoring Armour part, but still the ammount of play of this leader will depend on how they changed the other cards (especially Axeman).

Keep in mind that we're looking at the card in a vacuum. It might not be as bad with all the other changes and new cards. But yes, looks like Skellige will remain on top. It's like they don't care much about other factions. There's a reason that the new cards shown are mostly Skellige.

One card won't do anything. Still no protection from grave robbery, Letho, Tibor Eggerbacht, he can even destroy all deck to hell, but those nasty harpies and endless arachas will continue to fall and so on.

777decapitator777;n9349821 said:
One card won't do anything...

Except he is not working alone. And SK players to complain against other factions have something like a retaliation against their endless resurrections of strengthened in the range of 15-20 bronzes, which they can pull x2 in two turns, plus Axe Men, plus, plus, plus.

And now this (seemingly) insanely overpowered LEADER.

Please!

partci;n9350341 said:
Except he is not working alone. And SK players to complain against other factions have something like a retaliation against their endless resurrections of strengthened in the range of 15-20 bronzes, which they can pull x2 in two turns, plus Axe Men, plus, plus, plus.

And now this (seemingly) insanely overpowered LEADER.

Please!

Yea yea, those axemen can be scorched pretty well, asassinated, stolen from the graveyard, stolen by succubus, fed by spores and divided by 0, swapped with bekker's mirror, locked by Aukes not to mention 2 at the same time so that the next 2 turns SK player will be busy unlocking them while catapults will throw and throw rotten cows. Or how about that stupid Leto who can melt a whole row of your 20++ units and than reduced to 1? Or how abut the fact that to counter Vicovaro or Assire stealing SK player need to use a golden Birna card to return a single unit isn't it op as fuk? Or how about that Sweers who can kill all your priestess and leave you without ability to ressurect? That retaliation ability is crap i'd gladly swapped it for few units with resilience for SK. etc...

NG has the most op set of golden and silver cards and that is the fact.

And that "(seemingly) insanely overpowered LEADER" can be used only once per match, you can easily win the next rounds with your op Letho and Tibor Eggebracht alone.

777decapitator777;n9352791 said:
Yea yea, those axemen can be scorched pretty well, asassinated, stolen from the graveyard, stolen by succubus, fed by spores and divided by 0, swapped with bekker's mirror, locked by Aukes not to mention 2 at the same time so that the next 2 turns SK player will be busy unlocking them while catapults will throw and throw rotten cows. Or how about that stupid Leto who can melt a whole row of your 20++ units and than reduced to 1? Or how abut the fact that to counter Vicovaro or Assire stealing SK player need to use a golden Birna card to return a single unit isn't it op as fuk? Or how about that Sweers who can kill all your priestess and leave you without ability to ressurect? That retaliation ability is crap i'd gladly swapped it for few units with resilience for SK. etc...

NG has the most op set of golden and silver cards and that is the fact.

And that "(seemingly) insanely overpowered LEADER" can be used only once per match, you can easily win the next rounds with your op Letho and Tibor Eggebracht alone.

Now please explain how Skellige have a higher winrate in ranked than NG.

Harald is Draug now and you can just Alzurs Thunder him or lock him with anything and that's it, so for all those people calling new Harald OP just see how much Draug was played and imagine how good he actually is with the current changes to gold cards coming soon :eredinfacepalm:

Last edited:
fostdecile;n9353301 said:
Now please explain how Skellige have a higher winrate in ranked than NG.

That doesnt mean anything, you are just looking at numbers that don't proove your point.
Now if you would like to know why SK has a higher winrate than Nilf right now it's because SK has a better chance against Dagon :hai:

Shuls02;n9359981 said:
Harald is Draug now and you can just Alzurs Thunder him or lock him with anything and that's it, so for all those people calling new Harald OP just see how much Draug was played and imagine how good he actually is with the current changes to gold cards coming soon :eredinfacepalm:

The difference between Draug and future Harald is 3 Axemen can get 6*3 damage which give you a total of 24 power swing just like that, ezpz. Who cares about Alzurs thunder after that?

fostdecile;n9360681 said:
The difference between Draug and future Harald is 3 Axemen can get 6*3 damage which give you a total of 24 power swing just like that, ezpz. Who cares about Alzurs thunder after that?

I thought we were talking about 1 card not a combo of 4 cards, what you are saying is "Well Harald is OP because if you happen to play all of the axeman and then you play him you get as much value as Tibor if your opponent didn't had anything to lock or kill your axeman".
24 points for 4 cards is a joke :comeatmebro:

meanwhile...

They added assasins to NG capable off killing mostly any unit, added ability to cancel weather for NR sarges, added damage to ballista, but they turned Coral into pumpkin. I don't know how to play stupid SK now it seems that this faction is designed for some masochists, i hate it so much and regret my time invested in this faction(

Last edited:
Don't mind me...:smiling2:

I decided to switch from King Bran to Harald at the start of this season and so far I'm having fun seeing what cards synergize best. I have had matches where my power is in the triple digits but also having trouble against certain decks. still need more tweaking but I'm building a fun competitive deck. I'm also gonna make a Crach an Craite deck using Longswordsman. They can be really fun against weather decks.

Top Bottom