New Restore Possibilities

+
New Restore Possibilities

Hello, As with new patch Sk silver card Restore getting new ability which will resurrect Bronze/Silver unit & going to set its base value to 10, So anyone thinking of new combos with restore ?

The 1st combo I am thinking is Restore + Neutral silver Cow :D

Correct me if I am wrong... But I think the cow is doomed, so, unless you discard it, it can't be ressurrected. But I guess it would be a valid strategy, I will try to test that

Other possibility is just to ress a QG in order to get one of them strenghened. Or, if you get to the third round with Draig Bon Duh on the graveyard, you could also restore him and then strenghten the QG

Or, as I saw in other post, a priestess of freia that has been previously discarded (they are doomed, too)

I'm sure there will be many other options for it

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language

​​​​

Mineraldo;n9607321 said:
Correct me if I am wrong... But I think the cow is doomed, so, unless you discard it, it can't be ressurrected. But I guess it would be a valid strategy, I will try to test that

Yes of course as with ne restore ability discard goes well I think & Qg is going to be main choice no doubt :)

Yes, QG is the most logical choice. But you could even use it on an An Craite Raider, and discard that 10 strength Raider afterwards.
There are many possibilities, I guess.

(bit off topic, but) Just saying, isnt restore just a way better Sigdrifa? I really cant see why (if you had to pick one or the other and not just run both) why you wouldnt always pick Restore over the Sig :/

TrailerJoe;n9628961 said:
(bit off topic, but) Just saying, isnt restore just a way better Sigdrifa? I really cant see why (if you had to pick one or the other and not just run both) why you wouldnt always pick Restore over the Sig :/

Not if you want to resurrect e.g. DFrett with 17 strength. He would be only 10 strength afterwards. Restore is great for restoring small units like unstrengthened QG, a mage or a priestess which was discarded.

Something puzzles me in regards to Freya and Sigrdrifa. They are tagged as doomed yet they end up in graveyard when discarded from deck, but not when destroyed(removed from play).
Why? By definition DOOMED is described as : "removed from the game when sent to the graveyard".
Now discarding is just another way of sending things to the graveyard, so by definition it should banish the card immediately.
So either the definition that pops up next to each card should be changed or the card doesn't behave right...

Top Bottom