Card isn't Premium After Transmuting

+
Card isn't Premium After Transmuting

I don't know if this bug is present for other cards too but I only have it with Black Blood. There is only shining effect which any premium card has but there is no change with the art. No movement no animation. Nothing. Fix or refund meteorites please.

Not all the premium artwork is finished yet. The premium version will be made available soon.

4RM3D;n10068151 said:
Not all the premium artwork is finished yet. The premium version will be made available soon.

Ooh so that's how incomplete the patch is... Not cool not at all...:facepalm:

Broken Premium cards

As most of you might've noticed, some of the new cards including Epics, have no animations. Just a diagonal gleaming loop. Does this further support the allegations that this Patch was given the green light early so CDPR could make money off their awful 'Holiday Bag o' Kegs' promotion?

What do you guys think?

bojerbela;n10089441 said:
I hope, the animations come later.

I'm sure they will. But they should've come with this patch. Why leave some cards with no premiums? Seems like they were still working on it when it got released.

4RM3D;n10089631 said:
m0bius8 thread merged

It is, like you've said.

Why did you merge the threads? Mine was about more than animated cards. The point is the release of the patch was premature. Now it's hidden here in Tech Support :confused:

m0bius8;n10090811 said:
Why did you merge the threads? Mine was about more than animated cards. The point is the release of the patch was premature. Now it's hidden here in Tech Support :confused:

There are plenty of other threads talking about the patch, including that it was rushed. It was a coin flip between merging your thread with the aforementioned one or this one.

Premium versions of many winter-update cards are not ...really premium.

The only difference between the normal and premium versions of the new cards after the winter update is just a "flashing" effect, kind of disappointing. I hope they will replace them with a real premium one in the future.

Top Bottom