My game is pixaleted

+
My game is pixaleted

So last week the game was ok,yesterday when i entered the game it was pixelated like hell,i couldn't even read the card description if it wasn't on the big imagine on the right.
I tried everything.Reinstalling the game,closing my GwentUp (i thought it might have interfered somehow with the game),restarting my pc and starting the game without starting GwentUp first,checked the game resolution in case it somehow got changed (it was the same) ,nothing works.
Does someone have any idea what the problem is?

They have that 4k resolution add-on, maybe see if you have turned that off by mistake/turned it on by mistake.

Check your video card drivers, maybe they were updated and it changed your overall PC resolution (not in game).

Try another game and see if the problem persists or if it is isolated to just Gwent.

Ok thank you guys for your suggestions.I fixed the problem.In case anyone else encounters this problem i changed the graphic quality from hight to medium and then back to high,that reseted the graphics back to normal for some reason...

Speaking of which, I have an issue of that kind too but it only affect a single card which is Lamia.
Does anyone else has this card pixaleted? Everything else is fine, I have issue with this card alone.

Top Bottom