Emhyr Steals the Opponent's Card

+
Emhyr Steals the Opponent's Card

You can see the playing order on the left side. My opponent play Emhyr then a revealed Fire Scorpion then pick my Djenge Frett to his hand.
But the most important is I cannot reproduce this "bug" by my self on practice mode.

Emhyr pulling a spy back???

Just saw Emhyr pull back his OWN Cantarella after she got boosted with the mandrake. So he got the card, the boost AND the cheese vehicle all in one move. This some kind of joke? - I mean, Manticores are for chumps I guess?

Last edited:
hmmm not sure what do you mean by OWN.
He can pull any cards on his side of board, spy included, long before the current patch.

Emhyr can't pick up units on the other side of the board so I don't understand what happened here.

Edit: I am guessing that you aren't really talking about Canterella but a different silver that is being strengthened and picked up so that the user can then drop spotters and shields for a ton of points.

Right after the midwinter update I remember seeing a twitch clip with Emyhr bug that allowed you to take back an enemy if you also played Impera enforcers and clicked rapidly on enforcer targets , then emyhr could actually bounce that same target. Not sure if I can find the clip, it could be that it was this the bug that happened to you?

Opening play by Swim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMKGSzRQPxY

Emhyr is currently bugged and able to pick up units on the other side of the board. In original poster's case, ot sounds someone didn't do it by accident when he played a 13 pt Canteralla which got buffed by opponents mandrake, then Emhyr to get it back, points swing, card advantage and all

It's on the long 'to fix' list

hydra66;n10148162 said:
Opening play by Swim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMKGSzRQPxY

Emhyr is currently bugged and able to pick up units on the other side of the board. In original poster's case, ot sounds someone didn't do it by accident when he played a 13 pt Canteralla which got buffed by opponents mandrake, then Emhyr to get it back, points swing, card advantage and all

It's on the long 'to fix' list

Yeah, this guy today definitely didn't do it "on accident", lol. Played Cantarella, buffed (he did) her on my side of the board, then calmly grabbed her back and proceeded to cheese 24-points spotters off of her. Seems to me this gotta get fixed quick.

Last edited:
Serious Bug regarding Emhyr ability & the Venedal Elite

I just saw a guy exploiting a bug like this: He revealed my spy with Cynthia (we both played Niffgard), played Emhyr on a Venedal Elite, and magic happened: he returned my spy to his own hand. I was speechless for a minute because I didn't understand what the "fork" was just happening. I tried to replay this bug on my own but haven't been successful yet. This is existing and it's game-breaking as hell.

Last edited:
I just searched on the internet and knew that this bug is purely on Emhyr, nothing to do with the Elite. Please fix.

I did try to replay it not because I intended to abuse bugs. I just want to confirm the bug before I report it.

Last edited:
Venendal Elite Bug? Got 2 of my Gold stolen.

I am using Foltests Deck vs an Emyr Revel just now. He revealed my Shanni at Dj in round 1 he used Venendal Elite to Shanni, Then it transferred to his hand. At first, I don't know what happened. Surprisingly he played another Venendal Elite in round 3 to Dj and again it transfers to his hand. I checked his graveyard, my graveyard. All cards on his board, my hand. Still don't get how is this possible. I was really surprised it happened twice in a match so i think it's a bug, or am i missing something?

MaroonJack;n10155482 said:
Report this guy to the devs. Abusing bugs is a bannable offense.

It seems that enforcement's an issue - how can you be sure it was intentional and not someone clicking too fast? However, I'm worried about how the devs chose to handle this - effectively giving carte blanche to people abusing this until the programming is fixed. I guess the counter is to run dwarves :(
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...n_pro/ds6wv0n/

Top Bottom